2023 LC Thread - It was predetermined that I would change the thread title (Part 1)

Hey, you dont get to be a billionaire failson without being completely whacked

Even dumber, I don’t think the pats had a tackle as the end man on the line so it should have been obvious that it was an eligible man but the Ravens whined because they’re whiners

1 Like

Speaking of sports’ rules, I’m dumbfounded that NASCAR broadcasts seemingly never discuss any of the actual rules that affect the competition, such as when one can pit, rules for entering and exiting the pit, allowable vs. non-allowable car modifications, how to get in proper formation for restarts, etc. In fact, I can’t remember ever seeing a graphic which explained a rule.

Do the broadcasts think that all of the viewers know all of the rules, or that the viewers are too stupid to even care?

Car go vroom vroom round and round.

Not meant to disparage any UP nascar fans but come on.

3 Likes

I think you have it backwards. The Pats lined up a guy with an eligible number as ineligible and split him from the line (the guy circled below). This allowed the offensive lineman on the other side to be eligible and catch the pass. I think the Ravens’ complaint was that the fake eligible guy was confusing (the eligible uncovered offensive lineman is pretty standard). The rule change was that a fake eligible player has to line up in the tackle box to make it easier for the D to tell he’s ineligible.

edit: looking into it more, you’re right that the guy that caught the ball was not an offensive lineman as he had number 47 - an eligible number. So basically the Ravens were just idiots.

2 Likes
1 Like

If you think cricket is complicated, you should review the part of the WWE rule book about when you’re allowed to hit someone with a folding chair.

8 Likes

F1 thinks you’re all crybabies

Ahh yes that was it

And in the Ravens defense it’s pretty hard as a defense to figure out who is on the line of scrimmage and who is off so I can’t blame them thaaaaat much but also fuck em

1 Like

He’s gonna be richer than shit. That will soften the blow.

1 Like

Is he? Do stepfathers leave stepsons money typically?

Yeah I never understood why the cricket batsman didnt just wallop the ref and then break the rules to his liking.

The Patriots did run this with a tackle the next week - Nate Solder was eligible.

I saw a tiktok from my favorite class action lady talking about this. Amazon is facing multiple class action suits related to prime. One related to cancellation, one related to Whole Foods free delivery and I forget the third one.

I need to remember this tiktok next time I see it. I have successfully claimed multiple class action settlements just due to following her. When the settlement pages are posted she always follows up with the information.

Mine did.

1 Like

Half the taxation, double the representation!

I can’t even post this in the GOP insanity thread because some dumbass Dems are actually voting for this nonsense

1 Like

2 Likes

2 Likes

That cant possibly be constitutional

#teambrian