2023 LC Thread - It was predetermined that I would change the thread title (Part 1)

I read it as two separate residences.

ETA: that initial read is clearly wrong. The poster was saying that if his parents’ home in Peg was moved to Calgary it would be worth a lot more.

It’s supposed to be rainy and 95 deg in Winnipeg tomorrow. WTF is it Bangkok?

+35C in Summer and -40C in winter is the range

Well, 95f is 35c, so I guess that’s the max unless it’s becoming globally warm. But, I knew it got hot, but that hot and raining seems pretty weird/tropical. Maybe it’s a passing thunderstorm and they won’t happen at the same time or something.

How the fuck is this still going on?

Right, but there are 10 ways a batter can be out and one of these (LBW) isn’t straightforward and has a big effect on a batter’s stance and how bowlers bowl.

What is the antecedent to “this”?

And what does mutilation imply? That they cheated? How? Or does the organization disapprove of mutilation so disqualifies as a penalty

And what kind of mutilation? I have so many questions and I’d rather you explain than me click the article or search google

2 Likes

I read the article and still don’t understand why a fish big enough to survive a shark attack is disqualified because he had a small piece bitten off.

1 Like

In theory it would be easier to catch,

1 Like

Good for Mark Cuban.

3 Likes

If you guys haven’t heard Trump say “I did everything right and they indicted me” I can’t recommend it enough.

I DID EVERYTHING RIGHT AND THEY inDICTed MEEEEeeeeeee

6 Likes

Whenever there is money at stake, people will cheat. The only way out is to break up the capitalistic super structure. Are you ready?

1 Like

https://twitter.com/JoshuaPHilll/status/1669928830348275713

1 Like

Sounds like he’s doing a parody of himself.

Happy Juneteenth!

4 Likes

Not for me! Went to the post office today not realizing it was a holiday.

This is terrifying.

But also, this seems like an investment that is not going to pay off.

Well thats one way to get a great view of the wreckage and an in depth understanding of what those on board the titanic went through.

8 Likes

We bought our first house December 2019.

I’m not sure what we would have done if we hadn’t done it then.

Interesting short doc on Lowtax if you know who that is

1 Like