2023 LC Thread - It was predetermined that I would change the thread title (Part 1)

i got a brand new car at 16.5(when u could get your driver’s license), but it had to be a ford because they had 0% financing. the struggle was real.

There’s talk about claiming to have a knife and whatnot.

Still though

He cut her out of his Will! What else could he do? :man_shrugging:

Please edit your post. The victim was a man with a trans medical background, not a woman.

1 Like
1 Like

Is that a position that I don’t know about or a toy that I don’t know about?

The reasoning I have heard he was worried about the kids and wanted to protect them. I assume he was in denial. I imagine it would hard to believe someone who once loved you would be cool with poisoning you.

She claims he took the visine himself as a laxative.

Oh, the video was marked to start after the incident, which would explain why I was just seeing people milling around.

1 Like

Swingers symbol

It’s a symbol worn by or put on door saying you are a swinger down for action.

2 Likes

What talk? Cite.

The officer claimed that Brown, who was unarmed, had threatened to “stab” him, but those remarks were not substantiated by witnesses, the Chronicle reported. He had no knife.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2023/05/16/student-suspended-filming-racist-slur/

Missouri high school student films math teacher repeatedly using the N-word…student is suspended for violating school’s cellphone policy.

2 Likes

Thanks for the cite

CN is just reporting the facts. The police officer said he feared for his life, so gotta report it :man_shrugging:

Not a police officer iirc.

You’ll also note I’m clearly less than enthused about all that, but carry on

Couldn’t happen to a nicer industry.

1 Like

I wonder what makes you think a knife might have been involved despite the report unequivocally stating there was no knife.

maybe the sex was really good? F’d in the head, good in bed, as they say.

Not always, unfortunately.

2 Likes

download (50)

3 Likes