2023 LC Thread - It was predetermined that I would change the thread title (Part 1)

Any native North Carolinians itf?

The vintage Superchunk t shirt market is just silly right now.

Men leaving sick women is a known thing. My wife’s father left when her mother was super sick.

Or the corollary “because I want to”.

“Sorry I slept with that girl from the bar, Wife, but it was for my mental health”.

1 Like

1 Like

https://twitter.com/BLKLivesinMusic/status/1647946813444431873

Must protect the oil companies

could inspire real-life terrorist attacks on energy infrastructure.

Ahh yes but the thousands of other movies that involve nefarious terrorist plots are cool :leolol:

1 Like

I don’t eat breakfast either, but it’s because I need a certain amount of coffee to approach eating in the morning.

I’m probably more sympathetic to this than most people. It can be incredibly difficult to have a partner going through those types of medical issues and I totally get someone choosing to leave. The guy actually seems to be fine with it all, so being all judgy about it seems shitty.

1 Like

Running as independent.

I want afroman in every presidential poll

6 Likes

Would have been so hilarious if only colonoscopy was surgery.

-scopy = observation

The issue isnt the leaving.

It’s the leaving… to thailand… and then promoting herself in the media

Leaving the guy is whatever. Getting it into the news, that’s pathological narcissism. Dude dodged a bullet.

1 Like

Well, if they see a polyp in there that looks suspicious, the will remove and test it, which would reasonably qualify as a simple surgery. That’s pretty standard in USA#47. So I guess we can say there was some potential surgery involved. If you’re looking for a reason, that seems like more than enough.

Guy is in on it.

7 Likes

I would hammer that shrimp Mac n cheese. But why is it in the ice cream section?

1 Like

At least I don’t see fingerprints on the boxes of Neapolitan.

I assume it is the grocery store’s recommendation for what dessert best pairs with the shrimp n cheese.

1 Like