2023 LC Thread - It was predetermined that I would change the thread title (Part 1)

I’m thinking about posting on NextDoor asking when anyone is going to do something about these executives roaming the streets.

10 Likes

Looks like someone did do something about an executive roaming the street…

2 Likes

Exec on exec violence!

2 Likes

9 Likes

Yeah, I have started squirreling away a few items here and there, mainly lego sets. Even if this stuff doesn’t skyrocket in value, I am sure it will at least beat inflation.

1 Like

I just found out that Prince black album on vinyl goes for $500+. I have that one in storage somewhere. Makes me wonder what else I have there that is worth money like that.

Got a Lego pirate ship with the rare cannons that actually fire

This is some effective clickbait right here

5 Likes

I have questions.

5 Likes

Dimebag Darrell has a pretty good alibi. :cry:

2 Likes
7 Likes

Someone is gonna drop a dime.

1 Like

No pay phone is safe.

So let’s say you have access to a fence who will buy those off of you in untraceable hundos. How much do you you sell your $200K worth of dimes for? I’d probably sell them pretty cheap. Probably around ten cents on the dollar or close.

4 Likes

It’s 2.2 tons, 8,858-feet tall stacked in a single tower, and would stretch over 22.25 miles placed end-to-end. I can’t imagine being able to move them and wonder what limiting factors made the thieves leave $550,000 worth of dimes behind. Seems like getting $215 to transport 30 pounds of fentanyl from Mexico into the US makes almost as much sense.

Police currently staking out area Woolworth’s

7 Likes

No way. I just pay in cash for the rest of my life with 50 cents of dimes in every transaction

Say 4 transactions per day. $2 per day.

… ok If I live for 50 years thats $36,500…

Lol. Yeah. Offload it cheap.

2 Likes

I feel like if you can get 5k you would be lucky.

Maybe take them to the coinstar machine at the grocery store lol. If you have like 4 people coinstaring like 250 a day each you only pay like 10% you could do it in 6-7 months. :face_with_monocle:

Once Shawn Kemp beats these charges he can run as a pro gun Republican and start grifting.

2 Likes