2023 LC Thread - It was predetermined that I would change the thread title (Part 1)

If youre gonna get a machine without scrip, fine. But go get the sleep study done. The machine will help in the meantime, but having a doctor set it to the specifications that help the most for you will be worth a lot more in the long run

4 Likes

10-4

LMAO at the Weekend Update take on the YouTube shooting:

5 Likes

Joke delivered.

Wow what is this?

I was trying to come up w some AI weird hands joke, but seriously whose hand is reaching for the cash?

1 Like

Obama is Judas.

Painting by TrueAnon

is biden (the catholic) stabbing someone in the back?

Biden is Peter. It looks like he’s menacing Trump in this version, but Peter was holding the knife that he was going to use to cut off the ear of a Roman soldier coming for Jesus.

https://twitter.com/MysteriosoX/status/1644966316749586432

10 Likes

https://twitter.com/mattyglesias/status/1645205048333402112?t=WTlcb9iXcseEKfH3fy6tEA&s=19

Man I’m gonna get a scrip to NYT to find out!

My wife swears i have sleep apnea. I’m not overweight. Says I gasp for air and yawn in my sleep. I drink way to much and blame it on that. I get sober for a bit and she swears I still snore. This is during peak covid. I did an at home test from some online site. Said I had no sleep apnea. The thing that hooked up to my finger while sleeping burned me though… wife wants me to get a real sleep study done. The at home tests seemed kind of scammy. They pushed me buying shit off some site until i blocked them.

I did a home sleep study during COVID as ordered by my doctor. It definitely didn’t seem to be nearly as involved as the real one.

Sad they didn’t do their joke swap segment this past year

I have a picture of me wired up for my sleep study. I have so many wires coming off me it looks like some weird cyberpunk future. I cant imagine how that could be replicated at home

Not sure what I find more disturbing, that parasite or the fact that that fish has human teeth.

I worked in a sleep laboratory for a year. While obesity is the most common cause and alcohol is a huge factor, there were all kinds of patients including slim, fit 18 year olds. The long term health consequences for sleep apnea are severe.

1 Like