2023 Israel Conflict - Ground Forces Enter Gaza

What exactly is left about anything I’ve wrote here? You think being anti genocide is a “leftist” position? Yikes. Telling on yourself a wee bit.

Your name is literally a meme among the terminally online left, you’re obviously here to drop a turd in the punchbowl and add nothing positive here, just like under whatever screen name you were under before and are hiding from now. It’s pathetic honestly

1 Like

It’s pretty ridiculous to suggest a leftist would advocate against joe biden in a heads-up race against donald trump. ergo: the “genocide joe” stuff is a right wing psyop, not an actual leftist meme

3 Likes

Trump’s position is commit genocide faster so the media doesn’t bother you about it for a long time.

2 Likes

There are a lot of creeps in this community and given the history of harassment by you and others on this forum I don’t prefer to post these opinions under a username anyone would recognize, not like anyone would care who I am anyway.

But to address your fallacious point - I honestly had never heard “Genocide Joe” in the lexicon of any circles I hang out in, and besides that, it seems very silly to attribute “leftist views” to a non-leftist viewpoint simply because some leftists also hold the same views. Very illogical, and you don’t seem to be trying to defend your views here and instead are deflecting and trying to stir the pot with drama - which is very pathetic. I hope you find the peace you need. Please don’t doxx me.

On one hand maybe…

On the other hand there’s plenty of them who are loud on twitter. There’s plenty who are arguing that they will withhold their vote if Biden doesn’t get a ceasefire now… or even then that it’s too late

Yet chose it as your screen name!

With a picture of the guy those same leftists are celebrating for killing himself! Lololol

1 Like

Anyways, I think we shouldn’t allow obvious trolls with a picture of someone killing themselves as their avatar, but that’s just me. Crazy I know

1 Like

Lmao

1 Like

@BestOf

Great avatar. Rest in power Aaron Bushnell

:saluting_face:

2 Likes

Y’all support revenge for Oct 7th. Y’all just are displeased with the aesthetics of reality

genocide_joe is obviously jmakin who was banned on SPE for arguing against the war in Gaza.

3 Likes

You’re in the glassiest of houses with that one, man

6 Likes

Rest in peace. An actual american hero. He could have likely done worse damage, but decided to make a stand for something he believed was right. I cannot possibly fault him for it.

1 Like

One of the worst takes of all forum time.

2 Likes

This is a ban for doxxing.

1 Like

Harsh but fair. Rules are rules :man_shrugging:

1 Like

So how real will shit get? Germany asked citizens to leave Iran asap.

Limited scale attacks for propaganda purposes, would seem to be beneficial for both sides. But this is playing with fire.