2023-2024 House of Representatives Shitshow Containment: MAGA Mike XXS

Next up on Tucker: The Liberal War on Easter

1 Like

Amish dog breeders deserve Santos. Stories detailing their cruelty make my blood boil. I’d pass those mofos a bad check and not feel a hint of guilt.

1 Like

the new york times style of putting periods after letters in things like CBO and FTC tilts me

1 Like

I’m also reminded of the one where the Catholic priest is explaining to a member of his flock that Jesus was Jewish. “Really?” the woman says. “And with his mother being such a good Catholic.”

ETA: apologies to ecoophile, I hit the wrong reply button.

Santos isn’t Jewish, he’s just considered “Jew-ish” because of that time he time travelled back to the 1945 and assassinated Hitler to save the Jews. It’s all explained clearly in his official Congressional bio.

2 Likes

I watched this entire interview with Piers. Holy shit he just wont stop lying even when presented with evidence. Hes a fucking sociopath.

He’s Jew-ish because he enjoys a good cup of matzoh ball soup every now and then.

This whole thing is so insane I think we are drawing live to is all being performance part or a big con to show how gullible the GOP really is.

1 Like

Hi so has even ONE Republican condemned MTG for calling for literal secession?

Yeah the drag stuff seemed to really put this into “anything is possible” territory, and he’s kept his foot on the gas since then.

https://twitter.com/SpencerJCox/status/1627711932060020737?t=MoM4PFM4ILgribJ3WoNR9g&s=19

Fucking hypocrite. He’s signed some shit laws. Went to the state of the union with Mike Lee. All talk. Didn’t even write this on his official account.

1 Like

Why would they? They hate “liberal states” as much as she does.

Note that there aren’t really red and blue states anyway, that’s a narrative simplification for the lazy commentariat class and their audience of infotainment consumers. Red/Blue divides are firmly urban/rural. I suppose this does leave us with some predominantly rural states that are firmly “red” but even the bluest of states like NY and California are overwhelmingly deplorable outside the large urban centers.

Is it secession if she wants to kick the blue states out?

1 Like

An article just popped up on my phone about how Cox is basically the only Republican who has called her out on it.

Also you should not be able to vote if you move from CA to FL

And I mean this shit barely registers

Florida is absolutely obsessed about this. “You’re welcome, but leave your politics in California” is basically their state motto right now.

Like liberals are moving from California to Florida in droves. You’re getting our deplorables. Be happy about it.

3 Likes

I believe the technical term for ejecting states is “deaccession.”

Oh, I know. It sucks.