2022 World Series of Poker - Commonwealth goes on a heater

Godspeed CW

1 Like

Keep up the sun running and make this damn donkament deliver imo.

Also, props to notbrucez and others for crowd sourcing intel. These euro pros might have solvers and fancy scarfs, but CW has a rag tag team of online politics forum nerds at his back, and that’s better than anything any gto preflop tanking miserable grinder can ever have.

11 Likes

Ok I got one. CW if you find yourself at the feature table and it’s recorded at any point, if you x/r 3 streets in a row and on the river declare TRIFECTA! I will ship you $1000.

1 Like

The fuck is this call?

I said 2nd place in a pennsylvania online tourney is not a big deal

Cuse:

sick 72 hours sir

31 Likes

post deleted

Surely there’s a mistype in that one. Snap call with 6s4s seems unlikely.

oops

The article says the opposite

Might be even worse. Sounds like Bissinger had a meltdown.

There’s either been a few nothing hands in a row or they have finished for the night. No real updates for 15 minutes.

They’re in a ten minute color up break then one more hour before bagging.

Redacted for privacy.

Redacted for privacy.

21 left?

its-happening.gif

LFG

The blinds on some of the next few levels are crazy strange since they are removing the 1k chips. 10k-15k up next.

Ooof, tough hand. Really curious what you had there

Seems to have lost a big pot to one of the only two good players left (not including UPers). Time to spin it up

It sucks that the update only gives us the action after the turn. No preflop or flop details.

Gotta be combining tables - the last update has a player eliminated in 21st, but current remaining players shows 17.