2022 World Series of Poker - Commonwealth goes on a heater

4 Likes

Assuming Christopher “62o” Bissinger didn’t get moved, your table has Dominick Sarle, who won his bracelet in triple draw mix. Former college soccer standout and online poker pro.

Every time I see one of those bracelet photos with their winning hand I pray that I have the ability, luck, foresight, and immaturity if I ever get in such a position to make sure my final hand is 69 offsuit.

Sick that the three players listed at over a million are probably at the same table.

If Bodley was still at CW’s table, he got knocked out by PLO high roller winner Robert Cowen of Wales.

Poker news is saying you flatted a 12bb open with like 60 BB behind. That’s gotta be wrong

Got to be $25k (2.5BB) open instead of $125k.

4 Likes

Jonathan Woof of Edmonton won a ring in Calgary. Can’t really find a picture of him for our Canadians to recognize.

Gl gl on the table draw

Yeah, I was curious if I know him. I’m Edm.

What is the reasoning for this to not go towards POTY points? Because it’s a freeroll?

1 Like

I think because it’s not an open event

1 Like

I really, really, really like Jalen. They signed Jaylin today, and I like what I saw of his D in summer league. I hated the Chet pick but lol me he looks like a stud. They have way too many young guys and picks though. Really need to consolidate at some point.

1 Like

I think he looks like this:

https://scontent-ort2-2.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.6435-9/107871290_3225835484163481_4323807532218624676_n.jpg?_nc_cat=100&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=09cbfe&_nc_ohc=-WkZreL-Fw4AX8q9idK&tn=jdxR5tkX47QieWtg&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-2.xx&oh=00_AT8QZxcw5xkEql-A01z9HqjCBDxnBglRuiVXk1yigJGI1w&oe=62FD779E

Seems like his politics would fit here.

Ugh. Another ugly draw. Chip lead directly to the left

Dude you run bad

2 Likes

Lol

1 Like

Are they on break I think?

I’ve already mentioned Mark “Nostradonkus” Liedtke and Johnathan Woof

Ivan Deyra one bracelet, three rings, says he got his entry from the online spring circuit.
Gregory Wish Can’t figure out how he qualified, but he lives in Unionville, PA
David O’Callahan of Ireland won a ring at Bally’s, possibly the CEO of iBet
Stanton Tentnowski minimal cashes, won an April WSOP.com event
Yuliyan Kolev is a two time bracelet winner from Bulgaria, with this year’s Millionaire Maker (KFC bucket head guy) and last year’s online Lucky 7’s.
[Abbas “Ed” Alikhani’](Ed Alikhani: Hendon Mob Poker Database} won a ring in LA

O’Callaghan sounds like a cop’s name.

This seems like everyone, to various degrees, before seeing the early summer highlights.

I’m pretty hyped on watching you guys next year.

You guys have a ton of equity to move up in a loaded draft. I’m guessing that’s where you guys consolidate.

1 Like