2022 World Series of Poker - Commonwealth goes on a heater

WTF was that 77 v TT hand??? 4 bets on a 954cc flop?

seemed like every time they showed that table today those two were going at it and he’s been caught bluff raising even like that on those type of boards

not defending the 77 firebomb in a single raised pot like that with a stack like that going in, but I see why

I mean, she blocks most of his bluffs! Not only the club but she blocks 76 and 87. Sometimes it’s ok to counter aggression by just calling.

He didn’t come off as the type of player with a normal bluffing range. ie, I think he could’ve bluffed two overs if he felt like it.

@alex the kid is cl in the main event with ~50ish left

This is the main event!

mainevent

2 Likes

Guy lights 6 million chips on fire open raising blind UTG, cool

I mean I wouldn’t call it lighting chips on fire if he actually thought his opponent called blind, what else are you supposed to do with pair open ender, possibly live flush draw

I meant why the hell is he raising blind this deep in the main?

No idea, but i like to see it!

2 Likes

There are a bunch of hands in this year’s coverage that if you weren’t following and I asked you that happened in the wsop main event in 2004 or 2022, you’d have guessed wrong.

1 Like

I’m gonna say that actually believing your opponent called blind, deep in an event where you can win 10 million dollars, is in fact, lighting chips on fire. also straddling like that but what do I know I’ve never made it that far so

1 Like

Fair enough, I’m used to games where people don’t lie about that, obviously the ME is a bit different, but still pretty shitty.

I know lol @ me for thinking there would be any sort of poker ethics

Legit insane. Will prob go rail him tomorrow.

Dont cancel any plans. I appeared to jinx him

:stabby:

Will be at Bally’s anyway firing 3 bullets into the $600 mix.

1 Like

The flop check-minraise, flip up your hand (with chips still in play) and ride the pony is a strong move by Bhojani.

1 Like

Is that the same Brian Kim that used to play high stakes on Live at the Bike with Garrett Adelstein and Andy Tsai?

Yes

1 Like

He is a beast.