2022 World Series of Poker - Commonwealth goes on a heater

Yes. Wife and kids away for the weekend so why not.

3 Likes

Fantastic. Good luck and enjoy!

1 Like

I am one table over from the 25k hu.

In for Riverman liveblog of trip. It pretty much can’t top his masterpiece, but maybe there’s a chance.

4 Likes

If you want to play Where’s Waldo irl, my shirt matches my avatar.

1 Like

No Ashli Desereved It shirt? If you make it and wear it at the tables I will pay for it.

Find me a place that makes them and I will think about it.

20-40 mix

Here you go. Custom t-shirts. No minimum number that you need to order.

https://undergroundshirts.com/

Did Madison Cawthorn write that?

2 Likes

It took me four hours to figure out Robert Mizrachi two seats to my left.

No, but he might have made up half those stupid games. Edgelords like him are always the ones making up this shit. Pain in the ass to deal, I tell ya. Though I suppose it’s easier when it’s all limit. The ones that include pot limit and no limit mixed with limit are the worst.

2 Likes

My table was ready to go in deep on COVID conspiracy theories. I was ready to rumble until a player said he had two friends die and would prefer to not talk about. I went soft and complied.

5 Likes

I have played all of those games.

WAT? NBZ’s favorite pastime, speaking ill of the dead, presents itself and he doesn’t take the opportunity?

Anyone in LV available to do a welfare check on NBZ? I’m not sure he is well.

2 Likes

I speak ill of dead people who deserve to die. If he were a clear anti-vaxxer I might have said something.

1 Like

Daniel Negreanu ran through the room shouting about birds not being real.

4 Likes

Random scrub football players?

Well, you’ve got to at least find out, right?

Half the reason I offered to pay for the Ashli shirt is that you will be the one in it. I’m still willing, I’m hoping for a little more effort.

What is drawmaha or is it drawmqhq? Never heard of it.

Drawmaha is a split pot game. Omaha high and five card single draw. You get five cards and there’s a preflop betting round. Then there’s a flop and a round of betting, after which players discard and draw. Then turn and river as usual in omaha.

Straight drawmaha is five card draw for high. Drawmaha variants change what the draw game is.