2022 World Series of Poker - Commonwealth goes on a heater

and that’s just NBZ.

7 Likes

So i managed to lose 5 different cash sessiond today over 3 different hotels.

1 Like

A visit to the Golden Nugget poker room usually helps me turn things around!

Vic and Anthony’s makes a fine filet while you’re there.

1 Like

the 2/5 and 5/10 cash games sucked at wsop but those STT’s were juuuuuuicy. only way i was getting action in 2/5 was encouraging a live straddle and that barely worked.

the $400 deep stacks were good too

Playing the graveyard shifts and fostering a healthy drinking environment seemed to be the best way to go. Too bad the 2/5 uncapped at PH isn’t around anymore…

1 Like

I’m at UFC 276 tomorrow and gonna play some cash after.
Best place for 10-20 PLO?
If I get any shut eye gonna play the million dollar bounty on sunday.
Any good tourney players selling action in the main?

If i go alone to best friends (ya i see the irony) whats the must haves?

Wynn games are horrible. The only redeeming quality is random tourists and there is zero chance they’re waiting 2+ hours for a seat.

1 Like

I’ve never gone because the tasting menu requires two.

So no one is gonna slum it and play LHE with Mason. He’s there practically every day. The trolling potential is off the charts!

https://twitter.com/JohnnieVibes/status/1542621645843550208

https://twitter.com/SoufianeNow/status/1542694775714852867?s=20&t=-C-pFFBP_7Ar5010XMooJA

I mostly play LHE when it comes to cash and am flying in tonight for the long weekend. While I have tournaments slated for every day I’m here, a gambling event could still occur!

2 Likes

Going to Vegas during the WSOP to play cash is just lolbad. Go to Florida or Texas.

Man best friend was awesome. Way better than lotus. Although i am not at all experienced with korean food

3 Likes

20-40 at the Bellagio. 22 polo shirt. Can’t miss him.

Need a rundown of your order please

5 Likes

I didnt enjoy the dessert but i also dont really like sweets. Watermelon was some cocktail a friend got. The rest was delicious

I thought the watermelon seemed out of place, but okay.