2022 World Series of Poker - Commonwealth goes on a heater

Redacted for privacy.

1 Like

Just for the record this took me longer than (almost, apparently) everyone else.

And as long as I’m saying things that matter to nobody, I was on the twitch stream but like a n00b I registered with a handle that includes IRL info, so I didn’t want to post in the chat. When I first signed on I, too, thought that jmakin was an actual announcer and was like “wtf is going on here”.

1 Like

see, I have the gift

2 Likes

Yeah man i know where rozvadov is.

1 Like

Not sure if this has been posted yet:

2 Likes

I know how it turned out and I was still gutted when that 9 popped up.

2 Likes

Redacted for privacy.

1 Like

That KK v 99 was fucking brutal to watch.

1 Like

Not even sure which nine you’re talking about. Nines in general were not kind to our boi.

1 Like

Where’d you place in the TOC?

Third

I think Cowen definitely finds a call here. However passive his play was, he had the instincts to make that overbet on the river against Kaupp.

1 Like

:vince3:

Redacted for privacy.

You should have slowplayed your kings, soul-read that he hit a set on the turn, and then folded, obviously.

1 Like

Redacted for privacy.

1 Like

Redacted for privacy.

WSOP rules specifically include an exception for talking about your hand if no one else has a decision to make. TDA rules do not, so you might be in trouble at non-WSOP tournaments.

My room follows TDA rules and its zero talking at any point during the hand. WSOP apparently has a carve out for HU last to act situations, as NBZ pointed out above. The dealers that chided you probably work elsewhere and just got mixed up or didn’t know the wsop rule. Either way, as I said earlier ITT I’d be very happy to have 8 CWs at my table when I’m dealing or playing based off your table presence that I saw. Well, not when playing, cause I want bad players, but you know what I mean.

Redacted for privacy.

2 Likes