2022 World Series of Poker - Commonwealth goes on a heater

When I was playing poker for a living in 2004 is when I met my wife and I remember feeling the exact same way when she would tell me it was just money/poker when things were bad and things would get better and celebrate the big wins when they came. She seems awesome man, appreciated the insight into your journey and it was fun watching you.

1 Like

dont let her go lol

1 Like

Plus I can’t be the only one who had the “cuse’s fake girlfriend seems like a pretty good catch” laugh during the broadcast right?

Redacted for privacy.

Wait is CW cuse

6 Likes

no the fucking announcers were talking over you guys a lot, and if they werent, i probably did.

you had checked phone a few times and they made comments that made me think they knew there was a stream, i cant remember. they also parroted something someone in the chat said at one point but it may have been coincidence.

i had switched gears a few times early in the stream to flatout denial that i was texting you info, but hardly anyone believed it i think.

1 Like

Redacted for privacy.

this was me every time cw checked his phone knowing it was probably me on the other end and having to hold it in

3 Likes

Sweet. We’ve met. You did me a solid getting the wife and I a room at the a Water Club (Borgata) a few years back.

1 Like

me streaming to 40x the viewers i normally have while violently high trying not to give away inside info cw told me not to mention

https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/8052fa0f-f240-48c9-b0de-3dd77158d366

eta: lame, discourse doesnt embed yarns.

1 Like

Teamwork dude. Hope you get a slice.

trying to remember some more funny moments from my pov. i think cw had just been crushed down to 20 bb’s by that QQ 99 beat, and then immediately I get a text like “tell me what he had when i 4b jam AJo”

for me its like, wait, what the fuck, how do you all of a sudden have the stack size to 4b ??? knowing he’s only been 30 mins in the future, lots of stuff like that. that’s why the entire time i kept saying honestly i wasnt truly spoilered because i was thoroughly confused and surprised the entire time.

one notable one was when garza got down to like 6 bb 3 handed and i had incorrectly determined that he busted and cw was now hu because i didnt receive texts from him for about 30 mins. but then he texted me he busted and i had to act like any of it mattered for a half hour. lol

1 Like

Congrats CW. Got a subscription to PokerGo to watch the stream. Kind of fun to start the stream without knowing which player was CW and then piecing it together by the thread.

1 Like

:vince1:

Funniest part was jmakin talking over the announcers and I thought it was them.

“This guy’s a mess! He’s got a hole in his sweatshirt. What a mess. He looks sick!”

I was like “damn Lon that’s totally inappropriate!”

6 Likes

LOLLLL i didnt even think of that

1 Like

A couple times, I thought, “Why the fuck is the announcer so loud?”

1 Like

Yes, maybe a bit more rotunda but looks like an advanced age version of him (camera could be lying)

CW finishes 2nd in bracelet event
:vince1:

CW wins bracelet
:vince2:

CW cashes for $100k in WSOP Tournament of Champions
:vince3:

CW’s fake girlfriend seems like a pretty good catch
:vince:

23 Likes

Redacted for privacy.

1 Like