2022 World Series of Poker - Commonwealth goes on a heater

This assumes it’s one steady population. The majority of main event players are a new population.

2 Likes

the setup is so cramped, if you come just plan on getting it

4 Likes

holy fuck you really werent kidding

it takes a lot to shock me but how packed everyone is legit made my jaw drop

had a dealer friend that went MIA recently and he seemed to indicate it was very difficult to get work off

N95 up!

Putting hand histories in the hands thread.

@clovis8 alert, Hellmuth going for #17

4 left in the 2-7 $10k

Huh. It’s 8 left and he is last?

oops thought it was FT

1 Like

BUSTO

Was reportedly getting snot on cards blatantly sick

Wait hes still symptomatic with confirmed covid and is playing?

Holy shit

He posted he got the all clear from his doctor.

Depends which symptoms. Someone who is negative can still have a lingering cough for weeks after.

He was “symptom free” for 3.5 days and the doctor “cleared” him to return just in time to defend his title in NL 2-7. He had previously tested positive a couple times so he stopped testing.

whatever, if you’re playing you gotta expect you’re gonna get it at this point, just change it to world series of covid

3 Likes

Record producer legend (and 2p2 legend) Steve Albini got some of that sweet NBZ money and won this bracelet.

7 Likes

Steve Zolotow in final 7 of 1500$ NLHE with 1774 runners.

Always seemed like a likeable old fellow.

Pokergo streaming it on YouTube right now.

Looshle playing lights out considering ICM implications

Calls out villains exact hand and folding an overpair to a 25% pot bet on the river - 4 liner to a straight (any 8) and he correctly says 109s before tossing QQ into the muck.

I liked the way he played that pot. Also somehow the chat pros in the poker go chat are the worst of all the chat pros. You would think the chat would be better given that it’s a paid stream but that doesn’t seem to be the case at all.

People who know just enough to think they are good at poker are often some of the worst at it. The number of times I’ve heard ‘I had blockers’ from a total donk in a spot where it barely applies is uncountable.

3 Likes