2022 Midterm Elections (Abandon hope all ye who enter here) butnahhh. or maybe?

2 Likes

CNN Projection: Republican Joe Lombardo will defeat Democratic Nevada Gov. Steve Sisolak

1 Like

In better news, CCM getting closer

https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/status/1591248153655021569?t=4M1Lq3ZCBhI3tfTQck7ZpA&s=19

1 Like

bro what the fuck

Iā€™m never voting for a Republican.

Having Rick Scott as senate minority leader would be a plus for democrats (and humanity in general) as it would decrease future GOP gains. But nobody cares what trump wants anymore, so weā€™ll get Mitch.

2 Likes

Trump cares. He will make everyone else miserable. Therefore everyone cares.

Glad youā€™d rather enslave my wife and kid over voting GOP. Fuck outta here with that bullshit.

8 Likes

thatā€™s not the flex you think it is.

Not just that. Mitch is way smarter and more effective than Scott would be at obstructing while in the minority and wielding power when in control.

AOC fell for a fake Wasserman account and retweeted the guy calling the election for Cortez Masto.

3 Likes

How about not voting for either? Could you at least swing that?

1 Like

ffs

How about you donā€™t vote for the R and you assassinate the D?

1 Like

That also seems within NBZā€™s range.

2 Likes

Pretty sure weā€™re special guys and youā€™re not our supervisor.

2 Likes

Unless I missed one, there are 8 posts on this (admittedly pointless) derail in the last 6 hours. Not worth getting worked up over, I donā€™t think. And it looks like itā€™s dying.

reading about ohioā€™s election/turnout/gerrymandering on twitter had me depressed. then i came across GREEEEEEEEAR and figured, if iā€™m depressed about ohio politics, at least heā€™s depressed about michiganā€™s :joy:

8 Likes

Latest AZ numbers look good, Senate race called for Kelly and SOS race called for Fontes (R candidate Finchem is an extremist trumpy election denier so this is a big relief).

HOWEVER:

https://twitter.com/Garrett_Archer/status/1591271416363900928

1 Like