2022 Midterm Elections (Abandon hope all ye who enter here) butnahhh. or maybe?

lol no. Trump still calls it rigged regardless.

If that doesn’t work do a couple lines of blow.

Any fucking day now CO-3.

Unless there is a massive change, we will be fighting this out in a recount. I would not hold your breath

I eat a bunch of kale, pineapple, blueberries, blackberries, raspberries, and some flax via a giant smoothie.

1 Like

NYT stopped updating their model at 4 am ET on 11/9

JFC if that recount is for control of the House. The WRITERS are back!

1 Like

2 lines of blow is a lot less work.

3 Likes

They don’t call chia seeds “colon broom” for nothing.

The Fetterman campaign called an old friend of John’s late last night, a man he’d helped move to Braddock about a decade ago to start a business as a bar owner. The message?

“We need beer.”

Several cases were provided and they celebrated until 3am.

4 Likes

Has a recount ever overturned an election?

Not that I remember.

2 Likes

CO-03 may literally come down to who can get more rejected ballots cured by the deadline. It’s going to be a total shit show I think.

If the reporting on what remains to be counted is accurate, which is a big if, we’re looking at Frisch emerging with a lead of maybe 40-80 votes, with who knows how many curable ballots on each side, plus the overseas/military vote. Then a recount.

Are we sure that Pueblo mail-ins are mostly counted and day-of/in-person is the only bulk item left?

You need to work on his re-election campaign.

2 Likes

All we’re sure of is the current vote total, I think. The reporting today has been chaotic, and I’m just talking about from actual journalists.

I’ll bring the beer.

Yeah I’m hoping for a big batch of mail in, and mail in skewing D. Let’s have a nice 300 vote leading going into the recount.

1 Like

well, Barnes lost in wisconsin. Data is always mixed.
Fetterman definitely got a boost just from looking a guy you’d see at the bar after work/game. Not the only reason he won though but seems like 98% of it is simply what state/district you are running in and what letter you have and are you batshit insane?