2022 Midterm Elections (Abandon hope all ye who enter here) butnahhh. or maybe?

PA just flipped on PI

4 Likes

For those that think that Predictit matters, Fetterman is now ahead of Oz there.

EDIT: My pony is ahead of no one.

3 Likes

21 Likes

Lol at hating election integrity laws. Fascists undefeated at brainwashing since at least the 30s.

Florida called for both races on 538. Hopefully at least the end of posts about how Florida isn’t a red state as it’s a massive disappointment/beating for the fourth straight cycle

The needles are live.

the senate is a tossup :vince:

3 Likes

We should see if Jeb! will run for us next time. Crist was so strong he gave us a couple of extra minutes before the race got called, talk about beating expectations!

I’m bullish on Politico’s visualizations/presentation.

1 Like

I was going to link to Skynyrd’s “The Needle and the Spoon” but YouTube tried to make me watch another political ad and I just can’t.

1 Like

The early vote should skew Dem, I know we need to be running ahead of Biden’s final number, but I don’t know by how much.

The needle was absolutely absurd in 2020, never trusting it again.

Instaban any needle posting

8 Likes

First batch of Philly vote goes 92% to 6% Fetterman!

honestly felt the nytimes needle in 2020 was good. i think yall are remembering the 2018 538 needle

My needle trauma was 2016. Don’t recall 2020 needle at all.

4 Likes

Fucking hell NH

The 2018 needle said gop was gonna win the house early on and everyone melted down, then we crushed

1 Like

Hassan running ahead of Biden so far! And Biden won NH easy! Lots of split tickets, though. Sununu cruising to the gubernatorial race.

I’ll buy that for a dollar

1 Like