2022 LC Thread—New Year, New Thread

Yeah, but Alex was talking about unstuck posters

Ok maybe not a lot but I remember microbet in particular defending her under the logic that if the Dem establishment hates her she must be doing something right.

You got a link to that post? The one you linked hardly qualifies as a defense. Someone asked why Tulsi is a Dem and he responded to that with a list of positions she holds.

I’ll try to find it but you don’t think a list of 20 positions where if you go down the list he surely agrees with most if not all of them counts as a defense?

Not in that context. Someone asked the question “Why is Tulsi a Democrat?” He posted a list of her positions that qualify as Dem without comment. If it is a defense it’s really the weakest of defenses.

If you count that as a defense, then the posting of @anon10396289 is really going to blow your mind (not on this issue, but in general).

Don’t want to belabor the point especially since he’s not posting here much right now, but in that context it clearly does. In no world does someone who doesn’t even like Dems trot out 20 favorable positions of a Dem candidate unless it’s an attempt to respond to what he perceives is an unfair attack.

And I’m quite familiar with Keeds posting and the implications of the battles he chooses to pick. :sweat_smile:

a little nsfw, but lol:

1 Like

That was disappointingly SFW. But still wtf?

2 Likes

I always spoil for anything remotely borderline because I’d rather be too conservative, but yeah light up tits controlled with pressing and a cellphone app lol

https://twitter.com/MattOswaltVA/status/1495897444852322308

1 Like

This was an April Fools gag according to the Twitter comments.

1 Like

Fuck the truth

you can have glowing boobs in metaverse for a lotnless than irl. hell you can have the nft for 69.420eth

1 Like

https://twitter.com/jimmyperry0621/status/1495123711581687816?s=20&t=mGIUy9rXW_HatOV2qMUElw

3 Likes

It’s incredible that maybe 1% of the population who aren’t accountants think they pay their top tax rate on their entire income. Such a terrible terrible job of messaging. The govt should be paying for ads in the Super Bowl to explain to people how progressive taxation works.

I don’t see the point.

1. It’s gonna take a lot for people to get it. People are stupid and ain’t no one paying attention to an ad about tax structure.

2. Even if they do get it, I don’t see people acting/voting differently because of it.

Getting it would help. People really do think the govt is taking 40% of everything they earn.

https://twitter.com/PhilipinDC/status/1495730338315841539

This guy could have been a legendary WWII spy. Also Luxembourgish is a language? wtf

2 Likes

Holy shit. That is amazing. Was everything else as good as his English? I don’t speak anything else well enough to be able to pick up on subtleties. And I have seen foreign reporters broadcast in English that, while perfectly understandable, was clearly not something they were doing fluidly and effortlessly.