2022 LC Thread—New Year, New Thread

I’m almost four weeks out from what I assume was RSV and am still coughing occasionally, especially at night and in the AM. I totally get why it’s dangerous for little ones, the phlegm is unbelievably sticky. It just doesn’t want to dislodge.

They are obviously for conservatives to sneak in religious education and segregation on the public dollar.

1 Like

Is RSV aerosol airborne like covid?

Yeah

I have been hacking up a lung for 3 months and it’s definitely not covid and they screened me for anything crazy like cancer

Sweet

People’s inability to see the South’s population as heterogeneous will never cease to amaze me

2 Likes

You’re way wrong on that. In the last couple years they been wealthier and/or more famous than he is. His current streak is Ariana Grande, Kate Beckinsale, Kim Kardashian, and now Ratajkowski.

So actually there’s some controversy on this. Standard precautions are contact only, not even droplet. At least before covid. I think that’s… unlikely.

1 Like

The dude comes from tragedy, has a body type many people find most attractive, makes people laugh, is charismatic, affable and self-effacing, has been successful in a field people admire, and has talked at length about being diagnosed with a personality disorder which is famous for how it makes the special person in the patient’s life feel like they’ve found the most passionate person on earth, who makes the special person feel like they’re the only person on earth who matters, until fairly soon when the relationship turns to hell on earth.

It makes perfect sense that he can get nearly anyone he wants, with the caveat that he has to cycle through them to prevent one or both from literally dying/being killed.

It’s literally only straight dudes who go “he must have a big dick” because straight dudes never understand anything.

4 Likes

It also might be that he tells people he has an enormous dick.

Coincidentally, just last week, Jay Pharoah, a former Saturday Night Live co-star of Davidson’s, confirmed that Davidson’s dick is—to use technical terms—fucking huge. Davidson, you’ll recall, inadvertently popularized the term “big dick energy” or “BDE” by merely existing in 2018, and according to Pharoah, “He was like, ‘Yeah bro, it’s like nine inches.’” Cool!

3 Likes

In this case, it’s more than that. I think at least one of his exes has said that. Not sure of context. Maybe they were joking or something.

Davidson is the Tommy Lee of the 2020s.

Ok, but I’m talking about people who say “he must have one” not “I heard he has one”

The ratio is over 99 to 1 former to latter

Or it’s a joke… and lots of people have talked about his giant dick. Sounds like you’re not up on your celeb dick sizes.

My 79-year-old aunt knew Davidson had a big dick.

1 Like

FYP

Look man, I happened to read the story about his giant dick earlier today, and in all likelihood this is the only chance that I’m ever going to have to share up-to-date gossip about some dude’s dick size. So I sure as hell wasn’t going to miss my shot.

1 Like

David Spade aint fucking the hottest women in Hollywood.

1 Like

Seems weird that Chads is like the only one here who hasn’t heard of Pete giant dick. I feel like there is some sort of joke to be made here, but I’m not going to try to thread the needle on this one.

2 Likes