2022 LC Thread—New Year, New Thread

Fellow Cali bros, the single powerball winner is from our state. Check your tickets - Note: I am not the winner.

That sounds exactly like something the winner would post

1 Like

Shit, I’d legally change my name if it was.

Canadamatt? More like CanadaSven

1 Like

golf clap to powerball for the biggest ($2b) slow roll in history

it was actually a pretty big bug a few years back when iphone devices didn’t adjust for daylight savings one year.

Damn near every non fifa voting person was against it

daylight savings, the time of year when i find out which dumbshits in the company are using west coast time on their logs instead of UTC like a sane person

2 Likes

I wonder what convinced FIFA voters to support it

I won!

5 dollars

3 Likes

People get a choice?

Winning ticket sold 2 miles from my house! That means jack shit, I know.

A Morgan Twp. man charged with murder admitted to shooting and killing his neighbor in Okeana on Saturday, according to court documents.

“My neighbor just shot my dad,” a male tells dispatchers.

The suspect, “just walked back onto his property,” he tells the dispatcher.

According to the son, the neighbor “has come over multiple times making statements. He’s insane.”

The caller’s mother is sobbing in the background, and the dispatcher tells them to stay inside and keep the doors locked.

The victim’s wife then tells the dispatcher they were cutting grass and working in the yard when she came inside to let the dog out. That’s when she heard gunshots, she said.

“I look in the backyard and that man is walking away from my husband, and my husband is on the ground,” the woman says “He has come over like four times confronting my husband because he thought he was a Democrat. Why, why … Please, I don’t understand.”

Who is that picture of?

lol we live legit close to each other, I’m just off the 2 in Glendale. Was it sold at the gas station at Woodbury and Fair Oaks?

not after stuff breaks because of it

Yep, NW corner of that intersection I think.

I used to stop there all the time when my kids went to camp up the hill. That makes me almost a billionaire, basically.

1 Like

billionaire-adjacent

https://twitter.com/johnlees927/status/1589930573375541248?s=20&t=2gZQcFzlTzaXmVlkZGqmyw

12 Likes

I thought that at first too.