2022 LC Thread—New Year, New Thread

The Catholic church

3 Likes

Yeah, screenshots of words are always fake unless proven otherwise.

This is the value of THE BOT.

1 Like

But if someone deletes their Facebook one hour after posting and goes backpacking in South America for 2 months, screenshots are the best we’re going to get!

Also lol: “a local psychic told us to go with the more expensive option”

2 Likes

From $15k to $60k LOLOLOLOL

There’s a good chance that psychic is friends with the wedding planner, ldo.

1 Like

as soon as I realized it was multiple screenshots I stopped reading, people that verbose never have anything interesting to say, just another run of the mill wacko

https://twitter.com/exploreorg/status/1580000363888902145

8 Likes

C H O N K

7 Likes

Is there a LOL ALEX JONES thread? Seems like there ought to be.

GOP insanity thread.

1 Like

Being discussed in the GOP insanity thread right now.

EDIT: Is there a pony thread? Seems like there ought to be.

1 Like

Minimum of one brilliant red flag per paragraph

https://twitter.com/Super70sSports/status/1579849826170470407

https://twitter.com/duranduran/status/1580032214154506240

3 Likes

https://twitter.com/EricKleefeld/status/1580238761358946305

1 Like

I think one of the chalupa meals I had the other day set me back $10, it is possible to spend $28.

1 Like

that isn’t even the story, his plumbing bills must also be insane

4 Likes

If I’m dropping > $10 for lunch it ain’t gonna be at Taco Bell.

1 x Chipotle ranch burrito
1 x Fiesta veggie burrito

$4.25 for 1,080 calories. And both items are better than almost everything else on the menu.

2 Likes

Nachos are like 10 bucks lately for some reason, that’s usually my go to.

I’m telling ya, value menu is where it’s at. Those two items are legit good by Taco Bell standards.

2 Likes