2022 LC Thread—New Year, New Thread

I mean…

https://twitter.com/bri_sacks/status/1521961687389130752?t=wh139Egi7i_iT4eI7vQPcA&s=19

Wow nobody would ever know that was a knife. Very clever.

5 Likes

I find it genuinely hilarious.

1 Like

I liked it in a campy sort of way, but it ran up against the Numbers TV show and swiftly got canceled. They had it on Netflix and it was a good show to put on the background.

1 Like

Haha, I loved that show as a kid! Kind of a dumber version of The Prisoner. So pissed when it got cancelled.

2 Likes
1 Like

Seems like he brought a gun-knife to a tackle fight.

1 Like

Oh I remember Boomtown. A truly vile gratuitos family rape murder scene at the beginning of one episode turned me off the show.

Does Hollywood Bowl not have security? Is it carbon fiber or something?

“Police confirmed it was Hollywood Bowl Security who intervened”

I mean like metal detectors.

3 Likes

I loved John Cho in this show. I’m probably one of the few other people who actually watched this.

1 Like
2 Likes

Was this the show where male characters engaged in a naked dogpile in one episode?

I don’t remember a ton about this show but 16-18 year old me liked it for some reason…

2 Likes

I was flipping channels late one night, landed on that show. Everyone was crashed out asleep all around the house after a raucous party. One girl woke up, crawled over to another girl, woke her up, talked for a bit, then started going down on her.

No nudity but they basically showed the act from the back of the pleasure giver’s head, and the girl receiving rolling her head back.

I was like wtf this is on basic cable? I guess it’s basically Euphoria now.

Can I find someone else who liked this show?

2 Likes

I remember it and actually kind of liked it.