5 Likes

https://twitter.com/ugur_umit_ungor/status/1519365182895632384

https://twitter.com/ugur_umit_ungor/status/1519365185219305472

Crazy story

1 Like

I watch this a few times a month.

4 Likes

then let’s adopt those policies

I’ve never seen this before - but that was shot in my neighborhood donut shop! Which, ironically enough, is one of the few businesses here that is not actually a Dunkin.

1 Like

I live a 10 minute walk from those dunks kid

holy shit

Here’s the sequel

1 Like

I just went to hell on earth aka Sugar Factory for a friends birthday. I’ve never hated modern day society so much. It’s fueled by the worst people, overpriced drinks, terrible music, and overall anguish. Fuck that place.

I’ve somehow made it this far w/o knowing what that is. Let’s see how long I can remain ignorant.

1 Like

There are two locations on the Vegas Strip. I’ve never been, but it looks like it caters to people who put their life on Instagram.

The table beside us took no less than 200 selfies. The table in the corner started doing a tik Tok dance in the middle of the restaurant. The waitress asked us “are you going to record this?” as she pulled a syrupy drink from a cocktail shaker to a fish bowl filled with dry ice. 0/10.

1 Like

Was your friend under 30? Did they know what this was like or they just wanted to go because it was new?

1. I think they sort of new it was like this but not as bad. She said she enjoyed it but hated it at the same time. We all agreed to never come within 30 feet of it again.

“Get me out of here” – me

Every so often, I’m reminded that no human has walked on the moon during my entire lifetime. And every time I think of it, I’m stunned.

I kinda like that I watched the first moon landing. 3 months old, don’t remember much. But still. And the Chiefs won Superbowl IV. My 0 year was pretty good.

“Oh is today the day you take a swing at your old man? Is today the day?”

And to round out the trifecta, this might be my favorite SNL commercial ever. Because I am still a 12-year-old at heart:

1 Like

I also like South Park fake commercials

3 Likes

That’s awesome.

1 Like