2021 NFL Gameday Thread

The rare JPP fingertip sack.

Btw who are the best receivers to play with Brady after moss?

If we’re not counting TE’s, the slot guys Welker and Edelman imo.

1 Like

probably a HOF ball not bradys

1 Like

they’re all on the bucs right now

2 Likes

That’s such a bad roughing call against Kyler.

1 Like

Is that 602 or 603? Coming so fast now I can’t keep track.

600, 601, 602 all to Evans

1 Like

Trubes threw for 6 TD’s in a bears bucs game brady hasn’t beaten that not impressed

Brown and Evans.

THE LIONS FAKE PUNTED AND GOT IT AGAIN

I’m gonna laugh so hard when Rams lose this one.

I was just thinking about the Pats, but Evans is obviously correct. But I think the peak Edelman and peak Welker Brady played with are both better than the version of Brown Brady has played with so far.

Geez Lions. What part of running directly into Floyd and Donald looked so attractive that you wanted to do it twice?

Obviously career wise Brown is clearly better than those guys. But I think Pats Brown and Bucs Brown are still better than peak Edelman/Welker.

If Brady didn’t have so many weapons, Brown’s numbers would be ridiculous.

Raiders have been FREED from the hater weight of Chucky.

Ridiculous roughing on LV.

Yeah this is kind of an unknown imo but certainly possible. I also think Welker and Edelman don’t get enough credit for how awesome they were in the slot. Basically uncoverable at their peaks and amazing in high leverage situations. (Brown was/is a tremendous producer on 3rd down too though.) But being available because you are not a nutcase should count for something too!

https://twitter.com/FieldGulls/status/1452394912918294528

1 Like

lol stafford on fourth down pass is deflected by a lion who isn’t looking at the ball running at the receiver