2021 NFL Gameday Thread

lol, Lions ain’t kidding around.

LIONS! NO FUCKS LEFT TO GIVE

OMG EDDIE JACKSON GET OUT OF HERE YO UBUM

runs in the box right before a run play and instead chases a WR with his back to said RB, who he would’ve had a clear shot at if he had not

more likely

4 minutes into the game and all 3 phases of the bears have been shit

then he gets a ball thrown right at him but he’s allin on hitting the receiver instead

he is so god damn frustrating

justin fields lahhhhhhhh

Bardy is a replicant

lol wtf arizona’s had 3 possessions and the texans defense has outscored them

biggest story so far in the bears bucs game is the negotiating with the fan of the 600th TD ball and the announcers are clowning on the fan for making a bad deal

1 Like

How did the fan get it in the first place? I saw receiver spike it then realize what it was and go back to get it.

If it was me I’d probably have just given it back and got nothing, lol.

Mike Evans gave it to him right after he scored–obviously he didn’t know it was that ball

1 Like

now most teams when they’re throwing in some random new guy at right tackle against pro bowl DE’s would chip them on occasion

not the fucking bears

nagy ruining another rookie QB on the way out the door, gj bears you fired lovie at 10-6 but noooo nagy has to stick around cause he made the playoffs when it was the extra team

I’m sure Trubes is on his couch having a good laugh and thanking his lucky stars he got the fuck out.

instead they benched random new guy

600 TDs for Touchdown Tommy. That’s not bad for a system QB.

Looks like Miami is still pretty committed to landing Watson.

Even if his his favorite hobby wasn’t sexual assault, why trade for a guy that Goodell is never going to let play in the first place? And if Watson gets convicted, then they get nothing. Case looks strong imo. I guess he/they could try to pay off all of the women, but that could get costly given the sheer volume of crimes.

replacement is better than random new guy, replacement has been on the team for a few seasons, which leads to the obvious question why the **** was he not there to start in the first place

I assume there will be protections on the picks based on playing time, like Wentz this year.

This guy should be radioactive. I can’t believe anyone wants to trade for him, unless Miami’s Owner believes the “Jack Easterby set Deshaun up” conspiracy theory. 20+ women he’s assaulted!

Yeah when evans went back to get it I figured he realized what it was.

But then he met up w Brady without the ball :flushed:

1 Like