2021 NFL Gameday Thread

LOL beerman and wft

Goal line plays are so weird. I can never figure out how refs decide when to blow the whistle on forward progress. They seem to usually let players churn for forward progress for half a minute at the goal line normally, yet donā€™t do the same thing anywhere else on the field.

maybe Iā€™m wrong but I donā€™t think thereā€™s anything wrong with mahomesā€“it just took a few years for those to start going to the other team

Hey, if the Packers are going to get rid of Godgers, Iā€™ll take Mahomes if KC fans are weary of him.

Yeah who knows. But the cap is set to go way up.

Jettisoning Clark and Hitchens replacement-level performance with bloated contracts will do a lot to offset Mahomes for now.

Pretty clear you donā€™t sign Brown or Honey Badger at this point unless you can get HB for a good price (he wants best-paid safety). And maybe we can trade Jones.

1 Like

I wasnā€™t sure what to think when these throwback GB unis were previewed, but I kind of like them. Wouldnā€™t want them as the normal look, but they work a lot better than I thought they would for a one-time deal. My favorites are still the navy with light brown pants and dark brown helmet.

Canā€™t believe Jones held on to that. Respect

daniel jones made a ridic catch

Things will definitely change for the Chiefs once they can admit they arenā€™t just one piece away from Superbowl contenders. Keep Mahomes, Kelce and Hill and go young everywhere else.

Regarding rebuild on defense: They have some decent young secondary players (Sneed, Thornhill, Fenton) possibly a couple of ok young linebackers (Gay, Bolton), and ok run defenders on the line (Nnadi, Wharton). But they have nothing at edge and Jones is too much of a liability at DE. Trade Jones and use the pick(s) on a real DE maybe.

On offense the interior OL is set for a while. Need more WRs and a LT that isnā€™t a liability in the passing game. Also a RB that with a tiny bit of speed that can make people miss would be nice.

1. Bungles

Chefs srsly just tried a 57 yarder?

Junior Zeus hasnā€™t been good? I really have no idea on o-linemen.

I recently watched a video where Chris Simms analyzed Davante Adamsā€™ routes. He said he was great, but that he didnā€™t consider him a top-five WR in the NFL. wut

2 Likes

Good on run-blocking, tends to get burnt around the outside by speed rushers in pass-pro. His arms are long and heā€™s strong as hell, but his feet are not quick.

I would definitely bet even money on Dolphins dumping Tua and him ending up somewhere else and being better than whoever they replaced him with (i.e. basically Tannehill again).

Darnold got benched? Against the Giants?

Lol Burrowed what a terrible INT.

that was horrible Burrow horrible

Oh wow.

Kc is really bad