2021 NFL Gameday Thread

the sam darnold experiment isn’t gonna last longer than this year in carolina

lol darnold

skydiver may have been right on this tight end

Clock operator in KC taking care of the home team. Jones went OOB with 1 minute on the clock but it didn’t stop until 9 seconds had run off.

ETA: or bad clock management if the clock doesn’t stop with 2 minutes left in the first half.

I think Mahomes is tanking

He’s sure tanking my same game parlay

Patriots just having fun out there.

The nine different Chiefs podcasts I listen to when I walk to and from the gym and workout are going to get really depressing. I may need to find some new audio content

Glad Bill found his balls on fourth down in a game they’re up by 17

Trade Mahomes for Mike White and a 3rd imo

1 Like

imagine getting eliminated in survivor taking the team who beat the bills and is slaughtering the chiefs to merely beat the Jets

KC looked like a dynasty in the making, now they look like a 500 team. Looking forward to the ESPN guys spending 90 minutes breaking down Dak’s choice of chicken over beef in the Cowboys pregame meal.

result2

CLE should offer all of their draft picks for the next two decades and one of the Great Lakes for Mahomes.

It’s funny - I’ve really noticed ESPN’s priorities lately on their website. NBA opening night, defending champs beat down the presumed champs (Nets) and the headlines are about the Lakers. When both the Astros and Braves make the World Series, it’s a tertiary story in favor of college football or the Lakers again.

I was so close to picking ATL in my survivor pool and I just couldn’t pull the trigger. LOL me.

good thing Miami spent all that money in the secondary to stop plays like that

Mahomes salary hit only $7.5mm this year - wait till that mega salary starts hitting the books every year.

It will be expensive for a while, then cheap by the end of his 10 years.

We’ve been 10x more turbo-fucked by Frank Clark’s contract.

Not having all that money to spend will force them to rebuild on D with hungry players and not trade away our draft picks for broke dicks like Clark.

I love this commentator’s Costco jeans comparison.

It hasn’t even gotten expensive yet though, and I think they still kicked more of it down the road this year by converting some of it to bonus. There are going to be several years of obscenely expensive cap hits unless the cap goes way up.