2021 NFL Gameday Thread

Any NFL coach will tell you, time outs are overrated.

LOL

amazing

Intentional safety incoming?

going for on it at fourth and 1 instead of the FG to tie

oh man the media is gonna have a field day with that one

What the fuck was he doing? Just fall over the center

1 Like

https://twitter.com/FieldGulls/status/1450295960534282243

7 Likes

Allen did that stupid move to left on the other QB sneak too and got stuffed, wtf

Wait, no Scott Van Pelt tonight? Did he get metooed? Catch the rona? I need my bad beats, dammit.

Libs were mean to him so he took a $200M offer from Spotify.

On vacation. At least he was this past weekend.
I hate myself for knowing, but I love the bad beats segment also.

2 Likes

I should perhaps be ashamed of how much time I spent looking into this, even if it wasnā€™t that much time, but he doesnā€™t seem to have been metooed, and heā€™s already had the rona. Thanks for the tip that itā€™s just vacation. I love me some beats.

I only know because he showed up in my twitter timeline doing the ā€œWinnersā€ segment from a boat on a tropical looking body of water.

1 Like

I donā€™t think Iā€™ve ever seen Brady stuffed on a sneek. Some guys know how to do it and some donā€™t.

Fwiw I think it was the right decison, just horribly executed. Iā€™d fake the dive and go for the TD on that play. They werenā€™t stopping Henry if they lost the coin toss.

Allen seems like heā€™s trying too hard to seek contact at pad level with the defense and push through it.

Brady is successful not because of his strength, but because both his OL and he get below the defenders, and create just enough room to get 1/2 to 1 yard.

QB controversy.

Photographer just got speared to Middle Earth

Baker = Keenum = Dalton = Good enough to win with a good team. Not going to win in the playoffs = Controversial?

Letā€™s not get carried away.

Not even a little kidding, just cut Beckham. Fucking useless.