2021 NFL Gameday Thread

Jesus Christ. Watching that gimmick play just makes me realize how truly flaccid and uninspiring the Seahawks play calling is. Seahawks would have thrown a screen* there.

*The screen would have been blown up before the play even began.

1 Like
1 Like

Thatā€™s a deep, but very fair cut.

1 Like

Color commentator hyping the Billsā€™ coverage on that 3rd down failed to spot the TEN WR who was the widest of open and could have gotten an easy TD. In fairness, so did Tannyhill.

Holding call seemed very weak

I mean Seahawks actually had similar yardage with 3rd and 3 at PIT 7 and ran a [checks notes] play-action bootleg flood overload to the weak side of the field. Thatā€™s a lot of plot development and moving parts for a Geno Smith-piloted plane.

Sorry, all I can remember from that game was running it up the gut into TJ Watts waiting arms.

7:43

Iā€™ve played enough Madden to know that this never works.

Maybe I should be a Titans fan they seem ok

My God good luck stopping Derrick Henry if you donā€™t make contact within one yard of the LoS

Henry is so hard to deal with with a tired defence. Need Allen to put together a drive and not leave enough time for them to run the ball the length of the field, then we can drop back and play pass defence a bit more.

Allenā€™s ball is so effortless it looks like heā€™s just standing flat-footed and shooting laser beams out of his eyes.

Expert hold to let them burn clock

Bills are going to score too fast.

TEN timeouts?

Man that throw across the body from Allen, so much power.

LOL the Bills called TO?

Iā€™m confused

The bills called that timeout?

he was def down before getting out