2021 College Football Gameday Thread

Lol what an end of half.

Seems like BYU has a legit path to the playoff if they win out, beating a good chunk of the Pac-12, and helped by ASU winning the Pac-12. They’ll need Cincy to stumble, but doesn’t seem impossible.

BYU, Cincinnati, Iowa and…idk…Kentucky

This is assuming Oregon finishes 8-4 and 12-1 isn’t good enough for The Beavs.

Any books offer preseason odds on multiple non-P5 teams who’s coach never murdered anyone getting into the playoffs?

I guess an undefeated Kentucky beating an undefeated Alabama in the SEC championship might not keep Bama out over an undefeated BYU, but I’m not sure BYU would be left out over a losing Kentucky. Likewise with Iowa and PSU or Michigan.

Not sure why ASU doesn’t run option every play. Stanford has clearly never seen this wizardry.

An actual stop. Well, I guess we’ll see if, after Stanford elected to turn a two score game into a two score game, if they can turn this two score game into a one score game.

Damn.

It’s on Herm. Calling an option would have been a walk in touchdown.

1 Like

Nope, three score game.

That was something. He lateraled it back. That was a fumble against BYU.

Throwing short of the sticks on 4th down. SHAWBALL

Ngata is a fierce runner. Would really like to see him get more carries.

Oh, right, 3rd and long down 3 scores, throw short of the sticks and in bounds.

The only thing in doubt is if this ends up on Monday’s Bad Beats

Well at least they waited to start stupid penalty time.

welp

Utah with 2 weeks to prep and a strong dislike for ASU is waiting in SLC. Devils still with a lot of work to do. Good luck to Stanford the rest of the way.

Oops. Utah is at SC tomorrow. Good.

Kentucky isn’t beating Georgia on the road. They will only be slight favorites over Miss St.

Really curious why you havent included the obvious situation of Georgia and Bama unless you’re conceding they would both get in over BYU.

@Chuckleslovakian no slight bro. Im rooting for you guys.

1 Like

1 Like

Arky and Miss sure demonstrating that ESS EEE SEE defense.