2021 College Football Gameday Thread

Bama beat Florida by 2

UK beat Florida by 7

Therefore UK>Bama

I rest my case

3 Likes

wait till you find out how many points tennessee should beat bama by

1 Like

ASU a different team when they keep the penalties to fewer than jfc does anybody know what the snap count is.

God I forgot the 5 OT loss versus Tennessee that included a game winning field goal that was blocked.

Don’t fucking care. Finally got to storm the field after all these years. Still on an adrenaline high. Voice is going to be gone tomorrow.

7 Likes

The schedule is tougher than I thought. But at least these are back to back home games.

20211003_003700

1 Like

So yeah UK is a basketball school, but man we can get crazy behind some good football

https://www.stubhub.com/find/s/?q=lsu%20football

Cheapest ticket for LSU@UK $121
Cheapest ticket for Florida@LSU $75
Cheapest ticket for LSU@Bama $149

I’m sitting on the couch for the LSU game, but happy prices are still insane for LSU

College football is weird. He said something about popcorn to a reporter and it seemed rude somehow so he has to apologize? And it’s news? Ok w/e I guess.

https://twitter.com/Lane_Kiffin/status/1446180050806706177?t=kHPtC2Nazh0_xlTpo5e9BA&s=19

Anyway, I like popcorn but haven’t had any in a while because it makes you fat unless you air-pop it and have it without anything on it except salt and even that’s bad for you. Despite this, and coincidental to the Kiffin thing, I recently went ahead and got one of those $10 glass poppers you can put in your microwave and some $1.50 Walmart popcorn along with some fine ground sea salt. I find that it’s an ok snack this way but slightly better if you add something with a little extra flavor like these dried powder True Lemon packets I’ve discovered.

Here’s to Kiffin and that one time he went to Tempe and got fired after the Devils kicked his ass.

I’m set for the Stanford game tonight.

That +13 poured a lot of cold water on my hopes of sneaking in a win of the North after beating Oregon. That, combined with the Beavs looking pretty legit and not getting to play either of Arizona or Colorado this year make that a pretty tough row to hoe. If you beat us, at least beat the Beavs and Ducks mmmk?

If I was a betting man I’d take the points for sure. We can beat ourselves with penalties alone. And Stanford has pushed us around in the past. (Though I gotta give credit to Herm on that point in that it’s unlikely tonight. He might not make it to next season as HC, but he successfully recruited size.)

The only way we play the Ducks is for the conference. Before that, the Beavers and Utes on the road both look tough, especially if the weather gets bad and it’s already changed here in northern Utah.

It is a little bit of a confidence builder that Herm’s likely highly motivated to beat Shaw tonight. Win or lose, there will be popcorn. GL.

Nine plays without an offensive penalty. Probably the longest ASU streak of the season.

Arkansas at Ole Miss tomorrow bringing back memories of my favorite college football play of all time. I know there have been more significant plays with higher stakes but this is the play we always want players to attempt but they never have the mental fortitude to do it much less get lucky enough for it to work.

4th and 25.

“lateral”

I don’t remember seeing anything quite like what just happened to the Stanford kicker in this game. Strange.

Geez what a dumb penalty. A modicum of blocking would have sufficed.

lol this defense. Tough to win games when you can’t get a stop and even a 3rd down is a rarity.

ASU D not a lot better except for a couple plays. Stanford mostly stopped themselves.

Quite a hailstorm doing on here. Almost drowning out the game.

lol, already out of time outs.

What the hell happened against BYU, yo? This game is about to get way out of hand.

Turnovers, penalties, other screwups. Only one call so far tonight when they’re averaging over 90 yards in penalties. Makes a huge difference.

lol, Stanford gonna get that fumble and then still concede a touchdown before the half.

Well, I guess not, but still, a comedy of errors.