2021 College Football Gameday Thread

If Quinn had been fired and the new dudes were here we would have picked QB at 3

Tua or Hebert. Which ever you want

When’s Wednesday night MACtion start anyways?

seems like that’s dead

best you got is coastal playing on random nights, they do play app state on a wednesday night though, now that one is good

oh MACtion is Nov 2nd/3rd tue/wed of a bunch of them, but nothing from that conference until then

1 Like

Does Thursday Night Football have a theme song? They should buy the rights and adapt this to TNF / 8PM Eternal:

I don’t understand why there isn’t a G5 play-off.

Any G5 quarterfinal crushes the best G5 bowl matchup in interest.

QB sneak on 2nd and 1 inside the opponents 40? Lol, take your shot!

Congrats to anyone facing mccaffrey this week

1 Like

Tyrod Taylor current MVP leader

in quotes that someone might try to cancel me over, when I stated car hou would be sneaky watchable that was tyrod at QB not whoever this is Obviously I completely disavow that statement and apologize for having made it.

+1

Does this Houston QB not actually suck? I’ve got it on, but I’m paying approx zero attention.

Game has been shitty and boring, but CMC is out so it might be close-shitty

Do you like games with both more and less Stanford alums than we would have thought prior to week 2?

my god the almost super lol carolina there

so far you have missed complete AIDS texans offense, except one drive at the end then the kicker missed the xp, then the panthers tried to do something with 30 sec left in the half and almost gave the ball to the texans, CMC injured, DJ moore has 100 yards, everyone else combined might not have that many.

CMC is out? What happened?

Hamstring.

So, it’s Chuba, like the the first two syllables of Chewbacca?

I always said it like it rhymed w/ Bubba, but thinking about it, above makes more sense.

Troy Aikman just mentioned analytics says to go for it and of course the texans punted

This game is so dry Ben Shapiro would fuck it.

2 Likes

I like it. Hard-hittin. Make em think twice

https://twitter.com/PFF_AustinGayle/status/1441104814281146373

Cannot unsee

6 Likes

2 Likes