3rd and 14

Lions doing lions stuff

1 Like

Lions are schizo

Total pro first half, then the inverse of that in the 2nd lol

3rd and 7 now

Embarrassing

Lol value menu plays

I think there’s an argument the Lions are in even worse shape than the Jets.

Lions are an absolute tire fire. Biggest dead cap hit in the league. This is 100% a throwaway year for them. Medium term we will see how their new GM and coaching staff full of former NFLers pays any dividends.

How the fuck is that PI.

Awful. It’s astonishing how consistently terrible NFL reffing is. They need some kind of “stop the game, that call was obviously wrong” function.

you’re either going to become a great leader or in prison

well he’s coach of the lions so the latter still the favorite

and immediately goff just drops the ball

He definitely does give off an aryan brotherhood vibe.

Nah tho, he’s a bit of a meathead but I do think the NFL coach as a master chess player narrative is overrated. Just draft some good players, put them in a position to succeed, and get a coach that knows how to train and motivate them.

I’m always amused how it’s a heavyweight fight but all of a sudden they’re also all chess grandmasters. Strong cross over between those two.

How in the absolute fuck did Goff both lead a team to the Super Bowl and go to a Pro Bowl?

1 Like

Come on backdoor cover!

Don’t need a defense if Goff can’t hold on to the fucking ball. Blah.

hold up, are the lions bad? Damn

This new regime got round 1 pick right. So that’s an upgrade at least

Seriously though. These announcer ■■■■■ “they are missing their best cb Okuda like he wasn’t statistically the worst CB in the league last year”

so many people said he was such a safe pick coming out. He’s gone full bust since.

Wasn’t the best spot I guess, they either had to take Stafford’s replacement or take one of the left tackles when they thought they already had one but those guys outside of lol giants still didn’t get taken for a bit. the next CB picked at 9 was the subject of trade rumors earlier.