2021 College Football Gameday Thread

Dancing AIDS dot gif

Glad I got fubo free trial for this. Wow.

1 Like

good is not the word to describe this game joe

Given the ending, it will be overlooked that the Giants didn’t even bother going for a first down or TD when they got the ball back with 2:30 left.

They wasted less then 20 seconds kicked the fg like it was a game winner.

Heincke is so bad but also a top 10 washington QB of the last 30 years

1 Like

Heinicke has a 99.6 rating for this game 33 for 46 336 2 TD 1 INT and was fucking terrible

1 Like

Seems to me if you’re going to throw on 3rd down, then the time to throw is on 1st or 2nd.

they called timeout because guys were running off the field too late right after a timeout

like what in the hell is this shit, there’s so many simple things the giants failed in the last 2 ish min of the game

Yeah that was dumb but didn’t really cost them anything. Their TOs were useless at that point unless they wanted to ice. In fact, that seems like as good a use for a late defensive TO as any.

Edit: I forgot it was off another TO. Bad, but still, you can’t take those TO’s to week 3.

Yea that was unreal.

Bad teams with bad coaches do bad things.

I’m not blaming them for using a timeout there clearly, I’m blaming them for having to use it in the first place

I get that. I’m just saying it’s not on the list of things that cost them the game, a list that is quite long in the final minutes. Just looks dumb.

They didn’t get into it in the replay, but I could’ve sworn it looked like the d-lineman moved exactly when the center began to snap the ball. It’s just that you rarely see simultaneous movement, so it looks like you’re jumping early.

so dropped wide open TD in end zone, lol coaching, lol coaching, offsides on field goal

still should’ve won the game

it’s close on replay, some are gonna argue he wasn’t obviously I didn’t think he was on first glance but I’m not gonna go rewatch it.

It does look like that. Put it to 1:09 and set it to the lowest playback speed. Snapper is shifting the ball slightly to his left to initiate the snap and DL goes with that movement.

https://twitter.com/NFL_Memes/status/1438710308860727300

Could that Eli play even happen these days? I feel like the majority of refs would just blow it dead for being in the grasp of the pass rusher.