2021 College Football Gameday Thread

McVay + Stafford is gonna be fun

A cool 55 yard+ strike in the air rolling to the left. Sick.

bears defense is so bad they gave up a bomb to van jefferson, who fell down and nobody still tackled him

Wow, hit his helmet first and still caught it.

He got up super quickly. Great reaction by him imo

Van Jefferson had 220 yards last season total lmao

They’re seriously going to play Andy Dalton. Lololololol did they miss the decade plus of loserdom

Game will be over by the end of the 1st quarter

I mean, to be fair, Stafford had even longer than that as a loser, and the change of scenery looks to have done him well.

As someone with 1k+ on the Rams I sure hope so!

Stafford was a fucking warrior for the lol lions. Played hurt constantly and won a shocking amount of games with a dogshit defense the entire time he was there.

2 Likes

First time I remember seeing that “kick would have been good from XX yards” graphic. Very cool.

They’ve updated the graphics this year, but NBC has been doing that for some time now.

I was going to say I guess the Patriots are going to be punished by turning into the new Browns. Then I was promptly reminded the Browns still exist.

Owwww.

teams would run away from ramsey so they moved him closer to the line and the bears straight up run at him

ya know you can not run a play on that sheet if the other team looks different than you thought going in, just sayin

Did you start spending this yet?

1 Like

This is so familiar. Lol Andy Dalton.

jason peters doesn’t block anyone

yeah this is the bears OL I know

I teased the 49ers up to -9.5 earlier and thought that was a lock for the entire game soooo

It’s been fun to see so many teams going for it on fourth down today.