2021 College Football Gameday Thread

Bama was cheating the best at recruiting pre-NIL/Saban was the best salesman. Now that NIL is in place, they can do it in the open and have established the reputation of being the place you go if you’re serious about playing in the NFL. So they went from getting the best talent to getting the best talent because they had the best talent.

It would seem that 3-5 yrs of NIL should let the field catch up. I guess we’ll see.

Lol we’re gonna lose by 21

Also we beat Ohio State

2 Likes

And he couldn’t have made that at Texas?

largest deficit of the season… which is hilarious to me considering where I thought we’d be in September.

yeah all the narrative right now is that the SEC really is that good unfortunately dammit

Wasn’t that long ago that USC was a powerhouse in the Bubblegum Pete era. How did that whole thing turn out?

Not great, I assume. I really don’t know why. I pay almost zero attention to CFB.

Michigan running weird 3-4 looks I’m not sure why

another 1st round with 2 blowouts.

Michigan getting badly outcoached

he wasn’t open because of the hb pass action, he was open because he beat the guy in coverage lol

With NIL and the transfer portal, moving forward College football is the official NFL minor leagues.

SEC = AAA
Rest of Power 5 = AA
Rest of FBS = A

1 Like

Georgia OC calling a perfect game right now.

At least game 1 was competitive until the 4th

Good to have lots of outs

Lol going about as well as expected.

Someone up thread made it sound like Bama was just cheating better than everyone else (and I assume more risk tolerant). But now that it’s kosher, there is no fear of getting caught to worry about and everyone can throw as much money as they want. You don’t have to play for the best cheater to get the most money; you should be able to get it at any football factory school.

So is Michigan a bigger fraud than Cincinnati?

3 Likes

Running up the middle come on