2021 College Football Gameday Thread

Boo. Boooo Hayden.

1 Like

Where does 24 points, 365 yards, and 9 YPP in a half rank on the all-time eLiTe DeFenSe list?

3 Likes

Cincinnati has won their last three games by an average of 24 points.

They struggled in the middle part of their season but they absolutely did not falter down the stretch.

Assuming Cinci wins today, they should absolutely be in. You can argue all day long that they’re not the fourth best team in the country and you’d probably be right but they handled a top 10 team and blew out the majority of their opponents. Maybe you’d (royal you) rather see a 2-loss team be cannon fodder instead of a no name school but it would be a travesty

4 Likes

Wtf with all these points in in Geo/Ala?

1 Like

Thx for the correction. I guess I was confusing those last games with that stretch of 3 games in the middle.

You can understand how an Arkansas fan feels when it comes to these spots.

Ive also always rooted for OK State so I was a bit salty. I will actually be rooting for Cinci if they get in. Rooting SEC doesn’t really make sense anymore as it’s not helping my team.

1 Like

Huge swongz to Bearcats.

1 Like

TD, INT, TD
Cincy by 15 all of a sudden

Ahhh Hogs fan eh? Y’all about to git gud especially with Bama and Barn moving to the East. The coach can clearly coach, if he can croot they’re right back in it imo

Rofl

Georgia you suck as a state

Seems like this Jameson dude is good

“Georgia gets into the playoff no matter what happens.”

WHY?

Sec sec sec sec

Christ he clotheslined him no flag.

Yeah honestly leave them out. Let ND get crushed again.

Refs plz

Rofl that’s a gif

2 Likes

That’ll about do it imo

Also “auburn luck”, your mom is a true bama fan

2 Likes

Kennesaw State just lost in the FCS playoffs up 14 with 5 min left, East Tenn scores a TD, gets the onside kick, scores another one goes for 2 and gets it to win by 1. sorry TJ eckelberg

1 Like

If she had said “rungood” we would know she was also a poker player

1 Like

Honestly wouldn’t have a problem with this. First loss to #3 team after being by far the best team all year? Who should get in over then after Alabama, UM and Cinci?