2021 College Football Gameday Thread

Dropped 2 bills on UGA -6.

Correct. It was a group of 3 guys that took us (victims that showed up at court) for over 20 grand selling fake tickets. Cops ran them down on the way to the airport. Legal system sucks, but getting ripped off for like 2 grand when I was buying my friend and his wife 2 tickets as a gift sucked too.

They had been in Oklahoma county for 13 months at that point. I wouldn’t wish that on anyone. That place is hell on earth.

Seems cheaty to grab a fella’s arm when the ball is in the air like that

lol. You mean like on that first Georgia pass where Danielson quipped “half the crowd gonna complain about every call.” ???

I will defer to your expertise on cheatyness tho.

Checks out!

I imagine Herschel Walker actually inside that bulldog costume

1 Like

Wat did the bulldog beat up a cheerleader?

1 Like

Bennett lofts up ducks and they fall right into receivers hands that’s at least twice now

really thought this would be more of a blowout tbh

eLiTe DeFeNsE

2 Likes

Can I get a roll tide?

1 Like

Jesus Christ I just drove through downtown on my way home from grabbing a Christmas tree and empanadas and there is 100k extra people wearing yellow. Didn’t realize there was a thing today.

I don’t even think UGA -6 is a good bet, just felt like gambling. That busted coverage was just silly as giving up big plays is the one thing uga should never be doing in this game where Bama is outmanned.

I could see UGA pulling away late if they control the game.

ETA: Bama in big trouble if the zebras are actually calling holding.

My stream is using an Ohio feed and the political ads are absolutely batshit insane, holy fuck.

Every time I see BoB in Bama’s booth I wonder why is BoB in Bama’s booth?

1 Like

Christ, Young is the next great NFL QB.

The next Russell Wilson.

Maybe that’s why :man_shrugging:

UGA is super fraudulent.

How did Bama fix their OL in 1 week?

I compared him earlier to Lamar but yeah I think you’re right, he has a better arm

1 Like