2021 College Football Gameday Thread

LOL

Ahem

1 Like

Hilarious playcalling down the stretch.

1 Like

Good job by Ok. St. covering the wideouts on that last play and not selling out for the safety. Can’t give up a bomb there. Brilliant thinking Gundy.

Brutal finish.

Fucking YTtv broadcast went out on the last play lol. I have no idea what happened.

I’ve never seen a team fail so repeatedly from inside the 1-yard line.

It wasn’t very exciting.

The number of fades OK St called deserves a loss

1 Like

My YouTube TV was fine. Sorry you got glitched.

How old will #27 be when he stops seeing that pylon just inches away every time he closes his eyes? 40?

2 Likes

They couldn’t block that Baylor d line.

Now rooting for Cinci to get merked in the playoffs.

I’m glad I’m not really a big fan of any particular team in any sport.

It must be really painful to be a Oklahoma State fan right now. Probably an inch or two away from the playoffs.

https://twitter.com/rodger/status/1467230695856787461?s=21

4 Likes

https://twitter.com/PFF_College/status/1467231597523054595

Sports

This is probably the worst OK St offense they had since I started school (05). They would have gotten obliterated by UGA. The Weeden / Blackmon team that lost to ISU and beat Luck in the Fiesta bowl hurt way more.

1 Like

This right here. A win would’ve been nice but fairly negligible since they avoid the inevitable beatdown.

They are positioned nicely to take advantage of Oklahoma getting gutted by Riley. Baylor vs the Mullets next year for the B12.

1 Like

Going back on this, I have become conditioned to getting my soul ripped out through my asshole. 2016 WCF G6 (Klay game) collapse (while in attendance. After getting ripped off on the first set of tickets I bought for 4 figures) and the subsequent Durant betrayal is very close to the OSU “‘missed” FG against ISU.

I will never recover from Game 6.

1 Like

Fun fact: I missed the entire second quarter of G6 so I could talk to the detectives and ID the guy that ripped off me and ~dozen others. Took 13 months and a day of waiting at the courthouse to not testify to get my money back.

4 Likes

Props for seeing that through. I’m assuming they prosecuted the guy and you got restitution?