2020 Senate + House Races

You should try it, its a great way to stay in touch with friends and family.

3 Likes

Heā€™s no John Dingell.

How can you like a person that raised 21 million from ordinary people with a promise to not accept SuperPAC money, only to turn around and accept 14 million from a SuperPAC via Karla Jurvetson, a person who previously donated to Joe Arpaio?

Do you not see how her decisions at the end of the primary directly contributed to the suffering of the poor and sick in this country?

Does it get more obviously two-faced than to get up on the debate stage and shit on your opponents by claiming your no-SuperPAC bonafides, only to turn around and accept that money months later?

I would love a cite on this. What do you mean by ā€œmost of theā€ and what is your source.

Defending the Democratic Party as not beholden to the donor class is frankly ridiculous. You can push Biden without being a propagandist.

It appears as though campaign contributions from the top 20 billionaires is nearly evenly split between the parties.

Biden gets a lot of billionaire support especially from California

1 Like

run off for GA senate elections is January 5th.

Nobody waiting 2 hours in line if itā€™s cold as ****

I donā€™t have a cite, itā€™s dark money largely so Iā€™m not sure one is possible. I mean that a majority of billionaires and millionaires support the GOP. Go look at polling by income and Iā€™m sure youā€™ll see this.

Did I say the Democratic Party wasnā€™t beholden to donors? I simply said the entire purpose of the Republican Party is lower taxes on the rich and less spending on the poor.

Theyā€™re playing both sides but itā€™s not the $3,500 or whatever you should be worried about, itā€™s the hundreds of millions in dark money.

I should also add that this may be a bit skewed in this cycle due to Trump.

holy crap tom steyer is blowing it all on biden

Didnā€™t realize Canada and Mexico would have such an influence in US politics if the electoral college was done away with. Cool

2 Likes

Exactly my first thought. They need to work on the framing of the image.

Not exactly new, but national treasure Stephen King is supporting Sara Gideon

https://mobile.twitter.com/SaraGideon/status/1309138045816500224

2 Likes

Donā€™t know the poster, but suspect Mcgrath running against cocaine mitch should do some sexting.
https://twitter.com/PpollingNumbers/status/1316239025284546565?s=19

Final results TBD but weā€™ve now had several polls showing this scandal to be pretty irrelevant, even though itā€™s gotten even worse.

2 Likes

We had a governor equivalent in Australia just admit before a corruption enquiry o she had been carrying on a secret relationship with a former parliamentarian who had been removed for corruption and she is sticking around (and would be overwhelming favourite in next election). We are in a post scandal political climate. Definitely post corruption and adultery.

I want to see all stigma removed from adultery and delivered in full to corruption.

4 Likes

So does that ā€œgood ol daysā€ quip hurt old Lindsey?

Heā€™s doing some cleanup with the media during the break in the SCOTUS hearing. Says he was clearly being sarcastic, for the Harrison campaign to attack him over it says more about them than him, heā€™s represented SC and itā€™s 31% of blacks for decades, etc., etc.

He was also asked about the Barr unmasking flop and was basically ā€œHmmā€¦I saw thatā€¦I want to follow up. Would love to see their report if they concluded no violations of law!ā€

Fuck his cleanup. ATTACK!

I agree, just updating.

1 Like

So here in SC we received Jaime Harrison mailers. I donated but my friend who didnā€™t got one also. Pretty bad assā€¦

Itā€™s already inspiring my son!

18 Likes