2020 Senate + House Races

I forgot Montana was a state.

2 Likes

Could be a critical state to winning the election

If we flip this seat, theyā€™d have two Democratic senatorsā€¦

Biden flips PA and Michigan, but Trump holds Florida on the East Coastā€¦ Arizona polling has moved against us in the late days of the election, as the Biden campaign has not put much effort into the state going all the way back to the primaries. The mood is grim. Plans to move to Canada are being made. Arizona is called for Trump, seemingly securing him a 270-268 win.

But wait, whatā€™s that? Montana is in play? Yes, Montana and itā€™s three electoral votes ship the White House to Joseph Biden, and Republicans are OUTRAGED by this electoral college TRAVESTY.

Donald Trump tweets: MONTANA HAS LIKE THREE PEOPLE, HOW DO THEY HAVE THREE ELECTORAL VOTES??? THIS SYSTEM IS STUPID! SAD!!!

2 Likes

Later on, in December, John Roberts rules that Donald Trump can, in fact, kick Billings out of the country, ceding part of Montana to Canada and thus turning Montana red and delivering him the election.

We all move to Billings.

1 Like

Iā€™m talking about the Senate lol

1 Like

I mentioned this earlier, but Montana is a weird state in that they never go D in Presidential elections but Democrats have won the majority of Governor and Senator elections in recent history.

Iā€™d obviously rather win with like 350 electoral votes, Iā€™m just saying it would be kind of funny if everyone thought Trump had it locked, only to hearā€¦

BAHGAWD IS THAT MONTANAā€™S MUSIC???

Since I looked it up, the last time a Democrat won in Montana was Clinton in 1992. Before that, it was LBJ. Obama was within a couple of points and kept McCain under 50% in 2008. (Max Baucus got 73% that year.)

I would not be shocked to see Biden get over 45% this cycle.

And since 1992 Dems are 4-2 in Governor elections and 6-3 in US Senate elections. Definitely not the pure red state youā€™d expect it to be.

Montana is the #1 most beloved state among defecting Soviet submarine captains.

4 Likes

Iā€™ve got a friend getting paid obscene money running a mask recycling operation for some government contractor up thereā€¦ and he says Montana is the most beautiful place heā€™s ever seen. It could be that heā€™s 25 and making real money for the first time in his life though.

Missoula is one of the most beautiful places Iā€™ve ever been.

From experience, Bozeman seemed really nice.

I just threw another $25 to Bullock. If this keeps up, Iā€™m all-in

2 Likes

Sick humblebrag ā€œif this keeps up.ā€ Must be nice.

not Senate. Well, technically it is, but itā€™s KY state senate.

https://twitter.com/AdamParkhomenko/status/1277982617678213120?s=20

2 Likes

Karen probably picked up a lot of ignorant deplorables who thought she must be one of them.

9 Likes

Hereā€™s a non humble brag. I cashed out my investments late last year and early this year before the crash.(saw it coming w/ the virus) I paid off my credit cards and mortgage.I ordered solar. Was contributing monthly to Warren and Bernie. Still sitting on a pile after taxes.Did not touch my 401K .Decided to redirect my monthly to Bernie to the US Senate racesā€¦ End brag.

5 Likes

Well at least got some money from her winning. Still disappointed. Thought about letting it ride and putting it on Moscow at .81. But fuck profiting off Moscow winning.