2020 Senate + House Races

Come on man he’s a sports radio host, punch with kid gloves.

He blew the entire advance on not citing Wikipedia and Listverse.

The main page on Matt Jones deciding not to run, but a significant amount of the book is about how vicious Moscow is

I just got this text message. My reply

10 Likes

McGrath won.

Fuck you, Schumer.

1 Like

Vote blue no matter who

Welp, go McGrath!

1 Like

Not sure of the poll but Doug Jones campaign claims it has one showing he is tied 46-46 with Tommy Tubofshit

Grain o’ Salt

I’m thinking of donating $100 to Senate campaigns. Where would it do most good? I have an ActBlue account.

I keep seeing these from his campaign too and getting emails saying that James Carville said its a tossup. Really hard to believe.

I see on 538, recent poll has him 44 against Tubs 47 from B/C rated poll.
A/B rated poll a couple weeks ago had him 36/50 though.

https://www.predictit.org/markets/detail/6183/Which-party-will-win-the-US-Senate-election-in-Alabama-in-2020

Currently 80-20 on predictit

I think North Carolina and Maine are the two most critical, winnable races.

1 Like

A high quality poll in Iowa (as well as a few lower quality ones) show the Democrat Greenfield up by low single digits over Joni Ernst. That would be a good one.

If we’re just trying to count to 50, we need to flip 4 assuming we lose Alabama. Those would be Colorado, Maine, Arizona, North Carolina. We could argue over the order, but Kelly appears to be crushing McSally in AZ, so that’s good. I think Colorado is probably a safe win for us in any scenario in which we tie/flip the Senate.

So I concur with Riverman. Maine and North Carolina.

I contributed to the Iowa, Maine and North Carolina races. I also threw in $25 to Doug Jones for good measure so over $100.

6 Likes

Iowa and Montana seem the most likely candidates to be 51 if that matters. Then you quickly get into the long shots like Alabama, Georgia, Kansas and Kentucky.

1 Like

Nice work, dude. I think you got good advice and your money went where it can most make a difference.

Ugh

https://twitter.com/politics_polls/status/1278080069290930176?s=21

Montana not getting any love but it should