2020 NFL/CFB GAMEDAY thread

Collinsworth: I just want to say I agree with the players, there is systemic racism in this country and its time to do something about it

Michaels: Well, FINALLY, time for football

Good for him. I’ve always like Cris. I remember him being a rookie broadcaster and some tough broadcasts, but he is by far one of my favorites

Bill Gates has to have something to do with that human monitoring device.

scorching take from someone who didn’t grew up on the game - it will be much better if they get rid of all kicking/punting. you have to go for it on 4th down. if you don’t get the first down defense get the ball x yards away.

2 Likes

Ahhhh, an XFL fan.

I assume you want opening scrambles for the rights to receive the kickoff rather than those wussy coin tosses

lol O’Brien

this punt is awful

That punt would be bad in any situation, but it’s indefensible when you’re playing the best offense in the league.

okay what’s with the ‘these black dude are really rich’ comments over and over?

The Dolphins are playing the Pats. What do they mean by “both” anthems?

1 Like

Yeah Al could shut the fuck up he’s mentioned that like 4 times already

Yea I was legit trying to think if there was a team in Canada.

I think they’re playing the black national anthem

Lol punting. Thank you BOB!

I was thinking maybe in Buffalo they play the Canadian anthem, since weren’t they supposed to play some home games in Toronto?

1 Like

this is insane it’s the 5th time he’s mentioning the money players are making. that’s legit suspicious

2 Likes

I’m telling you guys, hes a right-wing reactionary asshole. One of his best friends is Rush Limbaugh.

1 Like

You may be thinking of the Blue Jays playing their home games in Buffalo. I don’t think there was talk of the Bills ever playing Toronto. But yeah the two nation anthems thing was in reference to Lift Every Voice and Sing

I was confused because the Bills actually did play some home games in Toronto in years past, but I guess that’s all done now.

i googled quickly and he makes 6 million dollar a year just saying out loud what these guys are doing with partial success. stfu, you’re the most overpaid asshole there.

1 Like

Ya but he EARNS that. Unlike the uppity negroes that are lucky to get paid to catch a football.

1 Like