2020 NFL/CFB GAMEDAY thread

Is playing football during a pandemic (or ever) a good idea? Probably not, but fuck it, I am ready for some football.

1 Like

MAHOMES A FRAUD WITH SOCIAL JUSTICE AND FOOTBALL

Breeland Speaks was kneeling. Only one that I saw.

The Tubes!

Lol every time I hear this song on the radio or random through Spotify I record it via Instagram and DM it to a buddy of mine

Al Michaels is a full on deplorable and the mask is slipping.

I had no fucking idea there would be people there. Think how much these missouri deplorables are hating this moment of silence right now

Get that change out of the way and FOOTBALL

So the attendance today is just a normal sized game in Miami or Jacksonville. Lettuce Football.

Good for Collinsworth. I love Al Michaels as a broadcaster but he’s a piece of shit human. Deafening silence there.

Booing MoS followed by ‘Tomahawk Chop’ - eek.

And the game is over that was fun

Ughh why was the Texans scheme to “chip” to the inside on that? And if Watson knows that why is his drop so deep. The RT was just pushing back so Watson could sit under. If that was a true 1 step drop Watson sneaks under and is still running. That was so dumb.

4 Likes

NEEDLE ITT

On campus about 1 out of three of our players are petrified of Covid. Almost all of our linemen are not socializing. DL or OL. It’s interesting to see the different mindsets from the same age group as drastic as it is.

1 Like

Took a small bet on HOU +9.5 +100 just before kickoff. Lets go AWAYDOGBOT.

Not a catch

If anyone is looking for a free, legal, high-quality way to stream and you don’t mind Stanford spying on you for ‘research’ you can sign up for puffer: https://puffer.stanford.edu/

It 's rebroadcasting over-the-air stations that are received on the Stanford campus to research compression algorithms. So, spying the shit out of you, but probably not for advertising?

2 Likes

Forgot how much I hate the “was that a catch?” nonsense. (Not a catch)

Not a catch but extremely concerning that your CB just got beat on an inside release mini-double move. And if you are sitting single high and lacking the pressure on Mahomes, then there is no hope for the Texans.

1 Like