2020 NFL/CFB GAMEDAY thread

before replay - i have robinson in my showdown lineup i’m a genius.
after replay - fml he’s not gonna get another pass now is he

Ball was underthrown a bit

Cue shot of him on the sideline.

So all these NFL players talked for months about kneeling/boycotting a game and when push came to shove, one dude knelt?

Bill O’Brien is a strange case. He is the absolute WOAT GM but seems like a legitimately good coach.

BoB does a good job of hiring around him. Position coaches seem to be very good. It will be interesting to see how they scheme up without having to force feed 150 targets to one elite WR. Hopkins was used less and less efficiently over Watson’s time there.

Obviously they rather have Hopkins but I think that being forced to open up their offense some more may help Watson develop even further. Time will tell. But I don’t think losing Nuk is the end of the world for the Texans. Especially if the belief is that Watson is a top 5 QB in the NFL, which the Texans believe, then you have a little more leeway with who you lineup outside.

Josh McDanials says hold my beer.

Reminder: Texans were up 24-0 on the Chiefs in a game played this calendar year.

KC won 51-31

houston didn’t take the field for the national anthem i guess it’s something?

1 Like

That game took place a decade ago, I refuse to believe this is the same calendar year.

3 Likes

Am I seeing things or did the Texans have 4 on the line on a 4th and inches

Must be conceding the first down like conceding a 1 footer to Tiger in a Ryder Cup.

That now routine 4th down decision was mega-rare just 2-3 years ago. The math nerds won.

1 Like

maybe routine for the handful of non-shit coaches.

How much money would it take for you to lick Andy Reid’s face visor

Put me in as the Offensive Line Coach and I’d melt it down and eat it.

OMG YOU WON’T GET A 3RD ENDZONE PASS MANNN

1 Like

Mahommes has thrown 3 touchdown passes so far and credit for only 1.

I always love the guy who just dropped the easy touchdown’s face running back to the huddle. Own it man!

Cliffs?