2020 Election Thread 3: Bernie Memes

Is that awice?

5 Likes

Thats definitely a joke, super hard to tell though.

1 Like

:eyes:

https://twitter.com/JakeSherman/status/1338913628678918144

“thanks for all the judges, Mr. President. Please go away.”

10 Likes

Imagine talking to yourself from 10 years ago.

2010 self: So just how bad is 2020?

2020 self: Well watch this video.

2010: wtf why would you show me that?

2020 self: Because I can’t tell if it’s real or parody.

2010 self: Shut up there’s no way that’s real.

2020 self: I just don’t know anymore.

11 Likes

Someone get this in front of Trump’s face asap.

Looks like Grampa is going to have to lock up the turtle. Sad.

Any Senator with 2024 presidential aspirations should consider objecting.

by gawd, that’s Tom Cotton’s music

2 Likes

With senate aspirations more likely lol.

Every R senator with 2024 aspirations: How can I sound like I’m objecting and make the most noise possible (amplified by the good ol MSM) without actually objecting?

1 Like

How many of them will be quarantined due to possible COVID exposure? We need to make sure they are vaccinated so they don’t have that excuse.

They’ve all had it. They are immune from it forever and ever. Plus it’s not that big a deal.

This is who Trump has representing him:

https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/1338914219652046849

Ellis “failed to meet the employer’s expectations” and “made mistakes on cases the employer believes she should not have made,” according to a document from the Colorado Department of Labor and Employment.

Another record says Ellis, who held the title deputy district attorney at the Weld County District Attorney’s Office, was fired for “unsatisfactory performance.”

“The employer noted some cases were being processed that did not adhere to the Victim Rights Act,” the state labor department document says. “… There is the appearance in case documentation the claimant did not follow proper protocol for some of the cases she handled.”

The newspaper reported that Ellis said she was fired because “she refused to bring a case to trial that she believed was an unethical prosecution.” The district attorney’s office told the Journal that Ellis handled traffic cases and other misdemeanors.

I think when he says “Antifer” is the giveaway.

Lol, the mark of a really lazy, trial-averse, low-level prosecutor. Pleading out cases without bothering to talk to the victim first because it’s too much work and then you might accidentally discover you have a good case and should go to trial.

6 Likes

But who’s the guy on the left?

8 Likes

Imagine being at the point on the Venn diagram where “follows Garrison” and “couldn’t figure out that is Biden” overlap! How does that persons brain even work?

I mean he just wanted to use that sweet sweet pun. Of course outright labeling is a super lazy way to do it, if he weren’t a hack he could have used like a wanted poster on a tree in the background or something.

3 Likes

As a native Michigander and offspring of two yoopers I’m offended by that depiction of the upper peninsula.

1 Like