2020 Election Thread 2: 41 DAYS OF TREASON

Why is Rupar falling out of favor?

It’s a super duper in-joke neg to the people who say he posts too many baby pictures for a thread dedicated to nothing but reposting his tweets

1 Like

GA recount supposed to complete today by midnight, recertification Friday

This is big. Could move the PredictIt GA market 1 or even 2 more cents in Biden’s favor.

9 Likes

Yeah I figured it had to do with that lol

Nobody but the parents and family gaf about baby pics

1 Like

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1334667685536411648

I know everybody’s sick of this shit, but for the record we already had a “strong check of ballots” across the state, it’s part of the election.

The law is very clear on how elections are handled, it’s transparent, there are checks and balances, etc.

Every county in AZ had the opportunity to do a detailed hand-count audit and most of them did. Results are here.

In Maricopa county they hand-checked a bunch of random batches of mail-in ballots as well as election day ballots from several precincts. I think the batches for the hand count were even selected by the party observers! This process was observed and supervised by members of all 3 major parties. The result was exactly 0 discrepancies. Zero. (All other counties that performed an audit had none or some small acceptable number.)

The county’s audit report is publicly available and it’s just page after page of data like this:

Now there’s a new lawsuit where they’re claiming problems with what are called “duplicated ballots”.

I know it’s over but I really want it to be over-over. I won’t breathe easy until Biden is sworn in.

4 Likes

Ban, jman IMO.

24 Likes

Lol poles, looking forward to Nate doing Nate things for the next month

Lol, more gems from this 538 “A” rated pole:

Lololol, so Black voters like Ossoff better than Warnock. Yeahok.gif.

2 Likes

Site: TURF PARADISE
Race Category: PRESIDENT

Ha, just another racing event.

1 Like

Both Dems are prob down by like 10% based on those poles if we unskew them

1 Like

Fuck kioshk, god I hated that dick

IT’S BIDEN BY HALF A LENGTH DOWN THE HOMESTRETCH, BUT TRUMP IS GAINING…AND IT’S BIDEN BY A NOSE!

(inside AZ joke: Turf Paradise is a literal horse racing track.)

1 Like

I do, but I still don’t get this.

Whats the opening win probability for Dems in Georgia per 538? 70%? 80%?

I love Pearl Jam’s cover of her song Crazy Mary

3 Likes

GA polling wasn’t that bad if you can believe it. Warnock could win that race. Ossoff has the problem of being against a less bad opponent (nobody actually likes Loeffler) who isn’t foolish enough to debate him again. Also GA is more black, helps to have a black person running, just how it is. Damnit abrams you could’ve gotten this ffs.

2 Likes

Gonna assume this is a joke, but I recommend the Victoria Williams album Loose as well as the Sweet Relief cover album.

I just realized that Trump is going to continue pretending to be president. He is going to have a podium that says President of the United States with the flag in the background and is going to be constantly giving these 30 minute rambling conspiracy speeches. He will keep asking for donations and keep talking about how his next lawsuit will result in him going back to the white house and Biden will go to prison. All of this until 2024 when he runs again. Gerry mannered republican states will pass all kinds of voter suppression. We will once again need to fade 2024 for democracy ending.

Get out now.

2 Likes

Why bother actually running for office if he can just pretend he’s the president and they will all believe him?

I’ve said this before, but one way to resolve our political rift is to create a Matrix-style alternative universe for Republicans to live in using OANN and the power of deepfakes. Imagine the world of 2044, where the Trumpalos can happily turn off all external media sources (Fake News!) and live in a world where a CGI President Tump is constantly owning the libs. It can be a self-contained bubble that doesn’t disturb real-world politics.

13 Likes