2020 Election Thread 2: 41 DAYS OF TREASON

all i remember is Karakball

lmao

https://twitter.com/MarisaKabas/status/1334315220815278080

12 Likes

speechless

4 Likes

She signed something saying if she is wrong she can go to prison…if only.

Rudy must of coached them up on that line. Where are they getting these people. Holy cow.

Parler is to Facebook as X is to Craigslist.

Solve for X.

1 Like

Okay. So we all know that Hugo Chavez meddled in the election. Guess who else did the same? Kim. The evidence is “incontrovertible.”

What the article fails to make clear is if the guilty party is Kim Jong-un or his slightly deceased father, Kim Jong-il. Shit, if you can monkey up an election from the grave it could even be the very deceased grandfather, Kim Il-sung.

2 Likes

I like how she’s referred to as “a drunk woman” because no one under 40 knows who Victoria Jackson is anymore.

5 Likes

Exclusive footage of the communist operative delivering ballots to his US counterpart on the Penobscot River in Maine:

10 Likes

wait, is this the dumbass with the nixon avatar? I think I’m thinking of a different dumbass.

14 Likes

You’re almost certainly thinking of kioshk

1 Like

Isn’t he the closet Nazi?

Edit: Kioshk sounds right

Karak had a Yankee player avatar, I forget which one, was the OG right-wing lawbro who would instantly go into JAQ off / where is the civility mode when called out for being a dumb fuck GOP bootlicker.

Gehrig

2 Likes

This video is even better IMO:

https://twitter.com/ash_says_what/status/1334327084035010561

5 Likes

he has a non-ironic nixon avatar, I don’t think he was exactly in the closet

1 Like

The FB Qniverse seems to think that drunk lady was “smart as a tack!”, and a “brave articulate Patriot”

This is incredible. It truly is indistinguishable from parody. Like if a Borat character managed to get in as an affidavit signer.

1 Like

sacha baron cohen may have tried. we just won’t know until movie comes out

3 Likes

That was kioshk I think.

1 Like